The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2014, 10:32 AM

mrp1 has a spectacular aura aboutmrp1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Welcome to the Future: a video

This video is not meant to be one bit instructional or helpful--well not helpful in the sense of learning how to fish for carp. It is mostly clips of takes from very visible fish. Watching my own video clips in the winter is "useful" to me in that it helps me to remember seasons past and to look forward to the summer. This video is "just for fun". If you already carp fish then this video might make you smile. If you don't carp fish this video might make you drool. I don't know, maybe it's the other way around. If you already carp fish and it is still cold where you live this video might make you drool. Heck, I took all the footage, I produced the video, and it makes me drool. I didn't drool on the screen though so don't worry, you won't get any on you.

I had hoped to get three videos produced in the winter before carp season started. I finished, "Dreaming of Warm Summer Days" and I just uploaded "Welcome to the Future" several days ago. The third video, "Carp Fishing, Casting, and Confidence"--well, it's part way finished but it is highly unlikely I will get it completed before the season starts. It has some great footage in it and it will also have some useful or helpful information in it. Maybe I will do it this summer, maybe it will have to wait until the fall. Time will tell.

I have also been working on "The Good Luck Duck" too. Yes, it is carp fishing video.

This video is best watched on the full screen in 1080p. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_7CqeeX-TE

Mr. P.'s Blog

Last edited by mrp1; 04-16-2014 at 10:46 AM. Reason: correcting video link