The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2014, 10:46 AM

smilingduck is just really nicesmilingduck is just really nicesmilingduck is just really nicesmilingduck is just really nice
Default Re: I'm very confused........

Spring cleaning?
oldnewguy likes this.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:52 AM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute

That guy is fed up. He told his wife that he was planning on mowing the lawn this weekend and dangit I'm going to mow the dam the lawn!
Old 04-17-2014, 11:17 AM

diamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to alldiamond rush is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
Is this a picture that is 'Adult Only?'
I would definitely consider it an adult situation.
jbird likes this.
Old 04-17-2014, 11:18 AM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Wife said he can't go fishin' until he mows the lawn. I especially like the look of the left wheels covered in green grass and the right wheels covered in snow

Kelly.
Old 04-17-2014, 01:10 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kglissmeyer1 View Post
Wife said he can't go fishin' until he mows the lawn. I especially like the look of the left wheels covered in green grass and the right wheels covered in snow

Kelly.
Sooo hear you Kelly. I think the term (still used?) is "Hen Pecked." Or did I just 'date my self' by 50 years?

fae
Old 04-17-2014, 01:20 PM

jbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to behold

Now theres an idea!! I'm sick of lookin out the window at snow on the ground! Im fuelin up the mower!
dean_mt and oldnewguy like this.
Old 04-17-2014, 01:39 PM

ejsell has a spectacular aura aboutejsell has a spectacular aura aboutejsell has a spectacular aura about

That's from my area. Our local news had it on Last night and said it was snapped by an area resident. Sunday and Monday we were in the 60s and 70s, grass was greening up, flowers were blooming and then Tuesday morning we woke up to 3" of snow. I was going to wait till this weekend to mow. He must not have weekends off.
mridenour and jbird like this.
Old 04-17-2014, 02:02 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

I have a question. Why are there leaves on the trees? They look like fall leaves not fresh foliage....................... Perhaps the picture was taken last fall?

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-17-2014, 02:04 PM

gfirob is a jewel in the roughgfirob is a jewel in the roughgfirob is a jewel in the roughgfirob is a jewel in the rough

Mowing your snow looks like a pretty effective idea. Later he will be shoveling his grass.
Old 04-17-2014, 02:21 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldnewguy View Post
Taken yesterday by a neighbor.
Click the image to open in full size.

Tight lines,

Joe
Joe

I have the same question as Ard, that photo looks more like it was taken last fall then yesterday.........with all those leaves still on the trees......just wondering not trying to cause problems.

Larry