The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 11:49 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo
Default Re: Eastern Idaho flytying and fishing expo.

You'll just have to settle for a blended variety.

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 03-26-2008, 11:52 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Not too much of a blend guy myself, good Bourbon would work though.

Geez, we're gonna scare Ducker.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 03-26-2008, 11:54 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of

Deal I'll take scotch you take bourbon. Dorian will adjust, no sense coddling the man.

Old 03-26-2008, 11:56 PM

Besides we're paying for our own. Think we BYOB?

Old 03-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, your right.
I like having a couple drinks and shootin the bull, don't drink to silliness anymore, besides I'm not a young feller and it takes too long to recover nowdays.

We talk tough don't we. lol

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 03-27-2008, 12:02 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davo View Post
Besides we're paying for our own. Think we BYOB?
Not sure what Idaho laws are concerning byob, last year the S/F Grill would let you bring your own beer in before they got their liquor licence(sp).

Old 03-27-2008, 12:03 AM

Yeah I hear ya there. Besides my duty shift starts at 5AM on Saturday. Can't be responding to call out all fuzzy headed.

Old 03-27-2008, 12:06 AM
Super Moderator

And that could be a rough drive back home intoxicated.

Old 03-27-2008, 12:09 AM

Yeah can't be puttin my job on the line like that. Dui is definite dismal, Gave that silly behavior up many years ago. If I get slack eyed and silly anymore it's at home or with in walking distance. Oh, and up camping.

Old 03-27-2008, 12:18 AM
Super Moderator

If I have a few, then the wife drives. DUI would not be a good thing at are age.