The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/general-discussion/)
-   -   Eastern Idaho flytying and fishing expo. (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/general-discussion/3493-eastern-idaho-flytying-fishing-expo.html)

fyshstykr 03-02-2008 03:35 PM

Eastern Idaho flytying and fishing expo.

Just curious if anyone is planning on attending the expo in April?

I thinking of spending one day there and spend a day on the river, here's the link.Snake River Cutthroats Fly Tying Expo > Home ( DNN 4.3.7 )

Joni 03-02-2008 06:00 PM

Re: Eastern Idaho flytying and fishing expo.

I am tying on Friday...looks like a double shift (by accident) so I will be there most of the day. Saturday, don't know, depends on the weather. If good I am going fishing, if lousy, I will be at the show LOL

dorian.ducker 03-02-2008 11:14 PM

I will be there. Never been before, but have been looking forward to it since I heard about. I will NOT be working either of those days. See you there!

Joni 03-03-2008 10:07 AM

Right On!

fyshstykr 03-05-2008 10:53 PM

Perhaps we should all get together and have a "social hour"?

There is more Ut/Id folks on here isn't there?

Munkh 03-08-2008 01:13 PM

Would love to but wont make it. My 2nd Granddaughter is due about that time

dorian.ducker 03-08-2008 02:36 PM

If we did want to all get together we could do it at my restaurant if you wanted. I could hook us up with free appetizers and finger food. Everyone would have to pay for their own drinks though.

fyshstykr 03-26-2008 11:36 PM

Thanks Ducker, that's very generous of you. Not sure if there are many going to the expo though.
Still a few weeks before the show, maybe more members will pop in to let us know, it would be nice to meet other members personally so we could put a voice and a face to the post.

Just looked at the venue for the Expo.
Joni, that is a buttload of tyers on the schedule, how long are each of you required to tie?

Also seen that Dave & Emily Whitlock are going to be there, if any of you are fortunate to see him tie, you are in for a real treat!!
Seen him tie one year in Denver(FTD show)the man is truly an amazing tier, streamers and deer hair bugs.

Davo 03-26-2008 11:44 PM

Dorian

I might make the 18th. I'm 24hr on call duty officer on Saturdays and Sundays so I can't make the 19th. If anybody wants to fish on the 18th I'll pass for that. Got get all you can before the run off starts.:wink:

fyshstykr 03-26-2008 11:46 PM

Dave I'm not sure Ducker has enough Scotch in the house for us. lol