The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2008, 03:35 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Eastern Idaho flytying and fishing expo.

Just curious if anyone is planning on attending the expo in April?

I thinking of spending one day there and spend a day on the river, here's the link.Snake River Cutthroats Fly Tying Expo > Home ( DNN 4.3.7 )

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 03-02-2008, 06:00 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eastern Idaho flytying and fishing expo.

I am tying on Friday...looks like a double shift (by accident) so I will be there most of the day. Saturday, don't know, depends on the weather. If good I am going fishing, if lousy, I will be at the show LOL
Old 03-02-2008, 11:14 PM

dorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nice

I will be there. Never been before, but have been looking forward to it since I heard about. I will NOT be working either of those days. See you there!
Old 03-03-2008, 10:07 AM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Right On!
Old 03-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps we should all get together and have a "social hour"?

There is more Ut/Id folks on here isn't there?

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 03-08-2008, 01:13 PM

Munkh is on a distinguished road

Would love to but wont make it. My 2nd Granddaughter is due about that time
Old 03-08-2008, 02:36 PM

dorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nicedorian.ducker is just really nice

If we did want to all get together we could do it at my restaurant if you wanted. I could hook us up with free appetizers and finger food. Everyone would have to pay for their own drinks though.
Old 03-26-2008, 11:36 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks Ducker, that's very generous of you. Not sure if there are many going to the expo though.
Still a few weeks before the show, maybe more members will pop in to let us know, it would be nice to meet other members personally so we could put a voice and a face to the post.

Just looked at the venue for the Expo.
Joni, that is a buttload of tyers on the schedule, how long are each of you required to tie?

Also seen that Dave & Emily Whitlock are going to be there, if any of you are fortunate to see him tie, you are in for a real treat!!
Seen him tie one year in Denver(FTD show)the man is truly an amazing tier, streamers and deer hair bugs.

Old 03-26-2008, 11:44 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Dorian

I might make the 18th. I'm 24hr on call duty officer on Saturdays and Sundays so I can't make the 19th. If anybody wants to fish on the 18th I'll pass for that. Got get all you can before the run off starts.

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 03-26-2008, 11:46 PM
Super Moderator

Dave I'm not sure Ducker has enough Scotch in the house for us. lol