The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2008, 12:51 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Not sure where to post this

I got to wonder what the Photographer is doing at this point. Do you think this is the new Olympus Stylus LOL

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-18-2008, 12:54 PM

Fly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Not sure where to post this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni View Post
I got to wonder what the Photographer is doing at this point. Do you think this is the new Olympus Stylus LOL
If it is, certainly has great stabilization anti-hand-shake technology!
Old 03-18-2008, 01:08 PM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly2Fish View Post
If it is, certainly has great stabilization anti-hand-shake technology!
haha you got that right!
but who knows, maybe the shark just wanted to have his picture taken with the divers??? lol. hey it could happen... I highly doubt it tho.. would love to catch that on my fly pole!! now if I could just find a 30 wt somewhere and a big enough hook to tie a imitation seal and I should be on my way. rofl

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.
Old 03-18-2008, 04:02 PM

MrEsox is a jewel in the roughMrEsox is a jewel in the roughMrEsox is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeMcFly View Post
now if I could just find a 30 wt somewhere and a big enough hook to tie a imitation seal and I should be on my way. rofl
I think it would be time to practice your "by hand" "rodless" casting ability rolf

But I had a similar happening one day while out fly fishing for anything that would bite and well think he got bit (got to love those graphic designers)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image0099.jpg (20.2 KB, 22 views)
Old 03-18-2008, 06:04 PM

Alex Guthrie is on a distinguished road

i hate to burst any bubbles(pun fully intended)but, this photograph is doctored and not real. it is actually 2 photo's that were put together, i checked it out on snopes.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:26 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Sure of that, but great job!
Old 03-18-2008, 06:39 PM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly

ya I figured that. was just messing around. someone posted one on here a while back with a big shark following a guy in a kayak. wonder if thats real. looked real to me

I saw that one too, I don't know! so I guess it got the response they were after, like this one.

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:28 PM

tbrillinger223 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeMcFly View Post
haha you got that right!
but who knows, maybe the shark just wanted to have his picture taken with the divers??? lol. hey it could happen... I highly doubt it tho.. would love to catch that on my fly pole!! now if I could just find a 30 wt somewhere and a big enough hook to tie a imitation seal and I should be on my way. rofl
George,

I got you covered on the hook and imitation seal pattern. you might need to check with The Full Creel to see if they can order one for you.....

I would like to see the look on the photographers face just before he took the picture.
Old 03-18-2008, 10:11 PM

MrEsox is a jewel in the roughMrEsox is a jewel in the roughMrEsox is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Guthrie View Post
i hate to burst any bubbles(pun fully intended)but, this photograph is doctored and not real. it is actually 2 photo's that were put together, i checked it out on snopes.
I think that was the point of the post
Old 03-19-2008, 07:06 AM

Alex Guthrie is on a distinguished road

hey george,

actually that one is real - it's a group of biologists studying shark's - they actually baited the water. they were trying to see if the shark diffrentiated between the kayak and a seal . the kayak won. of course the kayak had to be totally sanitized after the rider got out!