A Tilley for father's day

mikel

Reaction score
I have wanted a Tilley airflow for a long time. Pretty sure I'll have one in 8 days. Woo hoo! No more burned up ears :thumbsup::thumbsup:

mikel

Reaction score
Well, I'm pretty sure it's happening...since I tried it on and sent in the warranty card on Friday ;). Always been semi-frugal, so a quality hat is an indulgence for me.

Does anyone know if they have an aftermarket aluminum cover up...protection for rays other than the sun, you know? :eek: kidding, kidding

J

james w 3 3

Well, I'm pretty sure it's happening...since I tried it on and sent in the warranty card on Friday ;). Always been semi-frugal, so a quality hat is an indulgence for me.

Does anyone know if they have an aftermarket aluminum cover up...protection for rays other than the sun, you know? :eek: kidding, kidding
Yes, they have two thicknesses available.
One for the Chinese spy satellites, the thicker one for our own. :rolleyes:

scotty macfly

Reaction score
Very nice! My family got me a Sawyer Filtration Water Bottle, because I never take water with me fishing and I need to. Plus a my very own computer so I don't have to borrow someone else's. I guess I have officially entered into the cyber world. :shocking: