The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree373Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2017, 04:43 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flies and/or Supplies for Project Healing Waters and Casting for Recovery (2017)

Scoutm donated six gorgeous fly fishing lanyards fully loaded with all the goodies and two new fly boxes!!!! Thanks very much for thinking about our vets and paying it forward.

Click the image to open in full size.
jaybo41, hairwing530 and dennyk like this.

Old 04-05-2017, 04:43 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flies and/or Supplies for Project Healing Waters and Casting for Recovery (2017)

I received a couple more donations in the mail during the past couple of days, the first one is from wmw4 and it includes some truly awesome flies: dries, nymphs and some warm water fly swap flies:

This second batch of flies were donated by rockriver and it is one of the 100+ fly boxes by Jerry (aka hairwing530) and as we have all come to expect from Jerry they are just gorgeous ties:

Thanks wmw4 and rockriver for the very generous donation to Project Healing Waters and thinking about our vets, it is very much appreciated!

Old 04-05-2017, 05:56 PM

dennyk has much to be proud ofdennyk has much to be proud ofdennyk has much to be proud ofdennyk has much to be proud ofdennyk has much to be proud ofdennyk has much to be proud ofdennyk has much to be proud ofdennyk has much to be proud ofdennyk has much to be proud ofdennyk has much to be proud of

Very generous!!

Denny
mcnerney and hairwing530 like this.
Old 04-05-2017, 07:26 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Flies and/or Supplies for Project Healing Waters and Casting for Recovery (2017)

I didn't know this was up and running again! Have two full extra 'trout sized' boxes I can post. Whom ever is the collection agent PM me your name and address and I'll post them off ASAP.

fae
mcnerney and hairwing530 like this.
Old 04-05-2017, 09:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
I didn't know this was up and running again! Have two full extra 'trout sized' boxes I can post. Whom ever is the collection agent PM me your name and address and I'll post them off ASAP.

fae
Fred: Thanks very much, I just sent a PM!!!!!
hairwing530 likes this.

Old 04-05-2017, 09:22 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Flies and/or Supplies for Project Healing Waters and Casting for Recovery (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Fred: Thanks very much, I just sent a PM!!!!!
Got it! Off and at you tomorrow.

fae
jaybo41 and hairwing530 like this.
Old 04-13-2017, 01:07 PM

unknownflyman has a brilliant futureunknownflyman has a brilliant futureunknownflyman has a brilliant futureunknownflyman has a brilliant futureunknownflyman has a brilliant futureunknownflyman has a brilliant futureunknownflyman has a brilliant futureunknownflyman has a brilliant futureunknownflyman has a brilliant futureunknownflyman has a brilliant futureunknownflyman has a brilliant future

Shipping my flies today Larry, they will be in a slightly used box because I don't want the flies to get crunched. Please keep the box for yourself or pass it on to someone who needs one. It is a good box.
Old 04-14-2017, 05:50 PM
Administrator

I received a couple more donations to Project Healing Waters yesterday. The first was two fly boxes stuffed with some awesome flies from Fred (aka fredafevens).

The second donation was from mootsfly, a really nice fly fishing lanyard and some great flies that will definitely put a smile on some vets faces!
Thanks guys for the awesome donations, it is very much appreciated!

Old 04-14-2017, 06:27 PM

hairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond repute

Larry,

Expect the arrival of a pair of large fly boxes toward the latter part of next week. I held them back until I could finish up some additional ties to include. And, to make separating the flies for PHW/CFR a bit easier, I utilized two large compartment boxes.

I'll advise when I run the shipping labels, old friend. Thanks again for overseeing the collection of "bugs" and gear for both organizations...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
mcnerney and jaybo41 like this.
Old 04-15-2017, 01:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairwing530 View Post
Larry,

Expect the arrival of a pair of large fly boxes toward the latter part of next week. I held them back until I could finish up some additional ties to include. And, to make separating the flies for PHW/CFR a bit easier, I utilized two large compartment boxes.

I'll advise when I run the shipping labels, old friend. Thanks again for overseeing the collection of "bugs" and gear for both organizations...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Jerry

Thanks so much for helping out the way you do and being so generous, you are indeed a person I can call a friend even though we have never met.
jaybo41 likes this.