Sierra Trading Post Coupon Code

hokiehunter07

Reaction score
Folks,
If this is in the wrong place or inappropriate please move it or delete it.

I'm trying to get my brother-in-law into fly fishing. I've spoken to my sister about it and she's 100% on board. They live in WNC right off the Tuckasegee in Sylva and have been there for a few years. He's gotten really into bass fishing the local lakes from a kayak and has expressed interest in getting into fly fishing. Whenever I go down there he always wishes he could go but doesn't have any gear.

I've talked my sister into getting him waders and boots for Christmas. I'd like to get him a fly combo but my budget is a little tight this year. I know it's not a super nice combo but Sierra Trading Post has a spooled TFO NXT 6WT for $99 right now. I can't find one of my 10-20% off your next order coupons and nothing in my email box seems to knock that price down.

Can anyone help me out? Does anyone have a coupon code handy?

Thanks,
Hokie.

teejs

Reaction score
I have one of their Dealflyer emails, not really a code. If you PM your email to me, I'll forward it to you. 20% off and free shipping.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Ah ****. Just checked and that rod combo is still not discounted. Code JDW5827B at least gives free shipping.

hokiehunter07

Reaction score
I have one of their Dealflyer emails, not really a code. If you PM your email to me, I'll forward it to you. 20% off and free shipping.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Ah ****. Just checked and that rod combo is still not discounted. Code JDW5827B at least gives free shipping.
Yeah that's what I'm running in to. I need one of the non-deal flyer codes. When you place an order they put an insert in the package for a % off your next order. That's what I'm hoping for. I had a ton of them somewhere but think I tossed them.

caberguy

Reaction score
I used to get one or two codes pretty much every day, but the seem to have substantially curtailed the practice. I haven't gotten very many in the last year or so.