The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2008, 08:30 PM

lost is on a distinguished road
Default Fishfinder Help

I am looking for a fish finder for my toon would like all you fine folks opinions and ratings and recommendations for the best one and why. If you could list your top five in order which ones would you want and why.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fishfinder Help

Hello Lost,
Welcome to the forum.

At the moment I do not have one to use, the only one I have any experience with was a "Fishin Buddy" 2, and I had nothing but problems with it, sent it back to the factory a couple times for check outs and the thing just never worked correctly.

That is my only experience, others on here may have tried the same unit model and had no issues, I was not so fortunate.

Just my .02 worth.