The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Prospecting for Trout

Piscator will become famous soon enoughPiscator will become famous soon enough
Default Trout Unlimited: On the Rise

I got the chance to see this program on the Outdoor Channel the Trout Unlimited: On the Rise. I need a job like this and a rig like the TU Trout Ship to travel the country fly fishing. Heck we all do.

Check it out if you get the chance:

| Trout Unlimited - Conserving coldwater fisheries

Thanks,
Terry
Old 04-07-2008, 03:45 PM

sandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Trout Unlimited: On the Rise

I did a month in my van out west a few years back..That was a nice trip..
N.J.B.B.A. #2215

I did not escape.....they gave me a day pass!
from the outer edge of nowhere
fly tying and fishing Gillie..
Old 04-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Dang!! we had talked about this show in another thread and I can't believe I missed the first one!!

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 04-08-2008, 07:38 AM

Brunner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
Dang!! we had talked about this show in another thread and I can't believe I missed the first one!!
It doesn't look like they're airing that program before the next installment. I believe that each episode is run on the outdoor channel three times each week at:

FRI 8:00 PM EST
SAT 2:00 PM EST
SUN 7:30 AM EST

Due to corpate firewall, I can't confirm this, but I believe that you can watch the shows on the OutdoorChannel.com - Homepage website.

Hope this helps.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Awsome, thank you Brunner. I will check into it.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 04-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Brunner,

You had the URL wrong in your link and I fixed it for you. Just in case you were wondering what the "edit" was. When you use the link tool you have to delete or over write the "http://" in the URL box.

Frank