The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2005, 10:59 AM
Administrator

Fish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Fish Bones
Default And the Winner is...

[IMG2="left"]http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/photos/files/4/G.LoomisPortalBanner.jpg[/IMG2]And The Winner Is...

TJ Rowden

TJ has claimed his G.Loomis 5wt Metolius Fly Rod. Congrats TJ!!!

You Can Win Too:
All NAFFF Premium Members have a chance to be prize winners in our monthly drawings. This is our way of saying "thank you" for actively participating in this premier fly fishing discussion group. Each month, NAFFF will give away a great piece of fly fishing or fly tying gear provided by the Drawing Sponsor. Upcoming prizes will include G.Loomis fly rods, TFO fly rods, FlyLogic fly reels, Fishpond vest, Orvis fully loaded chest pack, prescription polarized sunglasses, Cortland fly line, Chota boots, guided fishing trip plus much more.

Sponsored by
Click the image to open in full size.
www.gloomis.com

Eligibility:
In order to be eligible for this Monthly Prize Drawing you must be a Premium Member. To become a Premium Member simply click on the following link for instructions: http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/in...ge=memberships

Drawing Rules:
Each month, NAFFF will activate the forum's Random Pick Function. The Random Pick Function is electronic, without bias, and receives no input from any human. Random Pick will scroll through the Premium Membership list of NAFFF. It will then randomly select a member user name. The selected Premium Member’s name will be automatically placed within this post. The selected member will have exactly 48 hours to log on and claim the prize by replying to this post. The winner will NOT be notified by email. If the 48 hour claim period expires, a new name will be randomly selected. The Random Pick process will be conducted by the Site Administrator. Also present will be one witness and one Notary Public who will verify the process and produce a notarized Certificate of Acknowledgement. Each document will remain on file for three years and will be available for viewing by any NAFFF Premium Member.

Drawing rules are subject to change without notice.

If you would like to sponsor a monthly drawing please send us an email. admin@theflyfishingforum.com

Old 06-01-2005, 01:36 PM

TJ Rowden will become famous soon enoughTJ Rowden will become famous soon enough
Default TJ's Reply

REPLY!!! REPLY!!! HERE IS MY REPLY!!!

Holy smokes, this is the only time I've ever won anything in a drawing like this (the closest I've come is a free Whopper from BK on one of their scratch and win french fry offers!!!) So this is big doin's for me!!!

Thanks Steve and all!

What a great site.

(P.S. -- if you're all wondering, I've been a little light on forum participation due to being in the middle of a move from Texas to Northern, ID. We're still enroute).

Take care all.

TJ
Old 06-01-2005, 02:03 PM

fshfanatic will become famous soon enough
Default Re: TJ's Reply

DAMMIT! I was hoping you wouldnt show!

Congrats!!!!
Old 06-01-2005, 02:14 PM
Administrator

Fish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Fish Bones
Default Re: Only Few Days Left!!!

Congratulations TJ!!!

I hope you enjoy the fly rod!!! Now you must post pics and fishing reports everytime you use it. Thanks for being a part of this forum!!!

OK folks... What's up for next month??? How about a TFO TiCr 10wt??? It could be yours.

Thanks,
Steve

Old 06-01-2005, 03:07 PM

TJ Rowden will become famous soon enoughTJ Rowden will become famous soon enough
Default Re: TJ's Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by fshfanatic
DAMMIT! I was hoping you wouldnt show!

Congrats!!!!
Almost didn't Mike . . . About got lost on I-25 between Raton, NM and Cheyenne, WY. Much to your chagrin, I made it to my in-laws in time to see the pleasant surprise on the site (that's putting it mildly). ;o)

Thanks again all.

P.S. My wife's parents have a small lake in front of their home that has both largemouth bass and some planted kamloop (sp?). Anyway, a nice place to take a virgin rod. I'll send pics!!!

TJ