Get What You Want For Father's Day?
The NAFFF "Get What You Want For Father's Day" Program
Well… Father’s Day 2005 is just around the corner! Being a father is a delight. I love my four-year-old son very much and truly enjoy taking him fishing as often as I can. The problem is... he has no clue what to get me for Father's Day. Most families are the same way.
So… what do you want for Father’s Day this year? Let us help. We can plant a seed in the ears of your loved ones. The North American Fly Fishing Forum (NAFFF) can help you get exactly what you want.
Over the years, we have made the following observations:<o =""></o>
1. Men like gifts.
2. Men typically won't tell anyone what they want as a gift.
3. Wives and children want to buy dad a gift, and know he likes fishing stuff.
4. Wives and children usually have no idea what sort of fishing stuff to get dad. Can't you just dig worms in the back yard?
5. Going into the local fly shop for women, which is like visiting a lingerie shop for men, is not the most comfortable thing to do.
:thmbup: Let us help. Here's how it works guys. Respond to this post, send me a PM or email us at email@example.com. Give us your list of fly gear that you would like to get for father’s Day. Be specific. Don’t make this confusing for them or you might get another tie or a couple pair of underwear again. If you want, we can also include links to the particular items.
After you send us the required information, NAFFF will send your loved ones a special and tasteful email that will include a link to a post that will contain your Father’s Day Wish List. NAFFF will then email you that the deed is done. Aren't we sneaky? Your family now knows what you want and you're guilt free.
OK... the following is what we need from you:
1. Your name (first name OK)
2. Your email address
3. Wife/Kids name (first name OK)
4. Their email address
5. Your Father's Day Wish List
6. Special message (optional)
Good Luck and Happy Father's Day!!!
Great idea! I hope it works.
1. Your name (first name OK) - Tavis
2. Your email address - I will PM
3. Wife/Kids name (first name OK) Jennifer, Todd and Mandy
4. Their email address - I will PM
5. Your Father's Day Wish List
a. Elkhorn 802-4 2wt Fly Rod $159 - http://www.thefullcreel.com/files/index.php?id=86
b. Stone Creek Voyager Fly Reel 3/4 - $41.95 - http://www.thefullcreel.com/files/index.php?id=238
6. Special message (optional) - No message - Please leave me out of this!!!
This is a realy cool idea. I'll direct my husband and my father to this site. I can use some help in trying to figure out what they want. I'll pretend like I don't know what's going on. Thanks!
Re: What Do You Want For Father's Day?
TB and Fly Girl:
:thumbsup: Hey... thanks for your quick responses. We may have something here.
TB... I'll get your personal wish list page prepaired and sent out ASAP.
Fly Girl... I'll be looking for your guys.
I just sent you an email. Hope it works.
email: PM Trout Boy
Wife Name: Erin
A good pair of felt sole wading boots - size 10 - Simms, Chota, Bite, Padagonia, etc
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
2005-2015 The North American Fly Fishing Forum. All rights reserved.