The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2008, 08:54 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Not FF but wanted to share

My other job is, I am bass player and singer in a Rock and Roll band Called "Blue deVille" I have had this band for 17 years now and we have had the pleasure in that time to meet and play with some of the greats. Here is the latest one for the end of June
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:49 PM

Greenwood will become famous soon enoughGreenwood will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Not FF but wanted to share

Joni!
You never cease to impress!
Old 05-06-2008, 11:15 PM

Greenwood will become famous soon enoughGreenwood will become famous soon enough

I'm too slow on this picture posting or I'd have added it to my last post BUT ......and this ain't fly fishing either. I'm a photographer and this past Thursday I got to photograph this guy for about 3 hours (he's the one on the left!...that's me on the right.) Recognize him?! Clue: 1974 NFL draft class; 4 Super Bowl Rings including MVP; NFL Hall of Fame; o.k. - one more - Black and Gold. He's so personable ......the evening was a blast. I promise the next pictures I attach will involve fish!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1372croppedsmall.jpg (48.0 KB, 29 views)
Old 05-06-2008, 11:22 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

One of the greats!!! Lynn Swann.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 05-06-2008, 11:31 PM

You're too darn good! Yes, that was him - and what was especially nice was I had gotten there early and so had he, so we just hung out and shot the bull for about 1/2 an hour. One thing I know ....we both have Harry Lauders' Walking Sticks planted in our front yards - Ha! Meet Lynn Swann ....talk about shrubs?!
Old 05-06-2008, 11:35 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen articles saying that he is a great person to talk to. Wasn't he planning on running for Congress at one time?

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 05-07-2008, 12:13 AM

Actually, he ran for Governor, on the GOP ticket, here in PA a few years ago. He lost to Rendell. But, if the right scenario came along, I wouldn't be surprised to see him make another run at something. He's only 55. But, he's pretty involved in the private sector at the moment.