The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 06:19 AM

jamieof has a spectacular aura aboutjamieof has a spectacular aura aboutjamieof has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Thank You For A User Friendly Site

Over the past several years, I've been a member of numerous boards, ranging in topics from motorcycles, cigars, wet shaving, on-line gaming (of one form or another) and this one ranks right up there with the best of 'em, if not "THE" best.

That comes not only from those who provide us with the Forum and those who give their time to Moderate it, but also from the demeanor of the members, their knowledge and their willingness to share it.

Jamie.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:44 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysh' View Post
Why you buncha dirty rotten !*$#>+%!!!
Oh, wait a minute...........wrong forum. Sorry!
And I think I even know which one. The 'spawning' point for a lot of other boards.

fae
Old 08-27-2010, 10:27 AM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Kelly, Thank you for the nice post... I agree totally with you in your assessment of our group...Been to a couple of other sites where it doesn't feel quite as welcoming...
Dan
Old 08-27-2010, 09:02 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

decorum, manners, positive attiudes...rare indeed. mayhem, hostility, intimidation, too easy to find. kudos to NAFFF! i too registered on another forum, have forgotten my password and don't care to retrieve it. thanx! milt.