The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 07:23 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fly Box Auction

Greenwood, will do. I've got 5-6 streams up here that would be fun to fish with wet flies in the mid-September to early October timeframe. I'll come back to you on this towards the end of August and we can firm up a day and a stream. And I'm always up for fishing new water, so be thinking about what would be good at that time of year in your area; or in between.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:12 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

JEALOUS! Pocono, the plate for the box has been order as per your request, and I will ship both out as soon as I get it.
Thanks again! You ROCK!
Old 07-03-2008, 12:11 PM

Greenwood will become famous soon enoughGreenwood will become famous soon enough

Hi Guys,
Things got weird; my computer has 'crashed' and I'm currently putting it back together. I'm typing this stuff form an internet cafe!? I'll get back to you Pocono - as soon as I'm up and running on my home computer. Have you ever fished Central PA ; say between State College and Bedford? If not, we can definitely find some new water for you here! And, September-October will be great for me to head your way. What area do you live in? Pocono's? Ha! ...or south of that?
Old 07-30-2008, 08:47 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni View Post
JEALOUS! Pocono, the plate for the box has been order as per your request, and I will ship both out as soon as I get it.
Thanks again! You ROCK!
Joni,

The box, flies and name plate all arrived in good condition last Friday (25th). I just returned from a business trip today and had a chance to look everything over. It's reallly very, very nice. Thanks for making it special with the name plate. It's mounted on the top of the box now and looks great!

The pic sheet and tying instructions were something that I hadn't planned on , so they were a neat extra.

Now we can look forward to giving these flies a real workout on some of our favorite freestone streams!

Thanks again!

Best,

Pocono
Old 07-30-2008, 09:29 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

That sent a warm fuzzy feeling through my body....glad you like it. Thanks to all! And special thanks to you and Marty.