The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2008, 02:22 AM

Mac is on a distinguished road
Default I am beginner

Hello, I am a beginner on this site.
Will you Provide me the valuable knowledge about The North American Fly Fishing.

http://www.addictionrecovery.net/alabama
Old 06-28-2008, 10:36 AM

eaglesfn68 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I am beginner

go ahead and ask a question
Old 06-28-2008, 10:35 PM

Blaze is on a distinguished road

Make sure you take all your waste monofilament home with you and don't drop it in the water or on the bank. Also, use barbless hooks. Practice catch and release. We'll all get along.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:31 AM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly

well being new once on here too, I would suggest asking away on anything you need or wanna know. also feel free to search using the search button at the top right. sometimes I can find great flies and stuff for certain fish just by typing in best smallmouth flies just for a example. I have prolly learned
70 percent of what i kno about fly fishing from this site! I would also suggest letting us know what setup ya got if ya got one. what you are fishing for. where you are fishing. just basic knoweldge about yourself so we can help out better. this is a great place. I have learned lots from here and everyone is very helpful. we will get ya hooked into a fish in no time!

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.
Old 06-29-2008, 11:28 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Mac,

Welcome to the forum. If you want to learn from the forum just jump in and start asking questions. GeorgeMcFly was a beginner when he joined NAFFF and in a very short time he has become a knowledgeable fly fisher and a very good fly tyer. While I think NAFFF can take some of the credit most of it goes to McFly and his hard work and willingness to learn.

Frank
Old 06-29-2008, 07:23 PM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly

Thanks Frank! I try my best!

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.