The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 04:11 PM

keepfishin is on a distinguished road
Default Eating on boat

When we’re out on the boat, we always want to have a bite but it’s obviously awfully inconvenient to do so. I know this is kinda a random topic for this discussion board, and I sure hope you don’t think I’m out of line for saying it. I mean, honestly, my wife bought me a container that my son and I take out on the boat, and I just thought of the forum and wanted to pass it along. I’m usually pretty quiet, but I definitely read through a lot of posts. The thing is called a Foldtuk. My wife cooks in it, stores leftovers, and then we bring the food on the boat. We collapse it when we’re done, so it’s really quite helpful to us. If this does seem like a good idea, definitely check out FoldTuk Bakeware - Finally, Bakeware That Does It All!... Happy fishin, folks!
Old 07-03-2008, 09:01 PM

Wyatt is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Eating on boat

Colapsible TupaWare Kool, I gotta get some for the wife so I won't wish I had a bigger truck to haul the kitchen.
Wyatt
Old 07-04-2008, 09:56 AM

Yukon Jack is on a distinguished road

We have some bowls like these in our travel trailer they work great and help save space. Not sure if they are the same brand, we bought them from QVC.

Yukon Jack
Old 07-04-2008, 11:41 AM

plland is on a distinguished road

General Rules, Regulations & Forum Etiquette

"Advertising and spamming is not allowed in posts. This also includes using the forum email and private message system to spam other members. NAFFF does not allow members to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users that advertise, promote or solicit any products, services or other websites. Explicit advertising in signatures is also prohibited. It is only allowable if the product or service is discussed as a direct answer to a previous post."

If it were an actual piece of fly fishing gear, I wouldn't say anything, but come on, this is tupperware. There are a thousand alternatives to food storage on a boat. Not to be any more insulting, but the OP is a textbook example of a spambot's work.
2. What I use when a black #10 woolly bugger isn't catching.
Old 07-04-2008, 01:44 PM

Fly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: Eating on boat

Yeah, definitely spam. Note this is his/her only post, and you'll not see another one.