07-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Re: William Joseph Escape Chest Pack
I haven't tried it myself, but here's a description and picture of it for members' reference. I will say that I have a lot of William Joseph equipment and have found them all well thought out and designed. For example, I'm still into vests, and of the many vests I've had or looked at, IMHO their Fusion Vest is the best.
* Two built-in retractors
* Loads of pockets, dividers and compartments to keep even the biggest gadget-junkie organized.
* Zip down workstations
* New TCS (Tippet Control System), keeps you tippet organized and neatly tucked out of the way.
* Hypervent suspension provides excellent breath-ability and load distribution.
* Hydration compatible (bladder sold separately, the 100 oz fits best)
* Dual rod holder and multiple lash features on backpack.
* Chest packs: 9" x 7.5"
* Fully adjustable for a "one-size-fits-most" pack.
* Lifetime Warranty!
On the whole, I'd rather be in Wyoming . . .