The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 08:30 PM

weecraw is infamous around these parts
Default Columbia Henry's Fork Wading boots

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Last edited by weecraw; 10-22-2010 at 09:26 PM.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:34 PM

weecraw is infamous around these parts

xxx xxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxx

Last edited by weecraw; 10-22-2010 at 09:26 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:06 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Columbia Henry's Fork Wading boots

Hello weecraw,

Easy now, I didn't comment because I know nothing about them and I suspect that other members did not have any input for you either. I am glad the boots seem to be exactly what you needed and hope you will continue to post here. You could always do a New Member Introduction telling us about who you are, where you fish and what for. These things help to break the ice with regular posters and you will get a welcoming response from the people here. This is sort of like walking into a club where you have never been before and without bothering to say who you are you expect an on the house drink.

When you join a forum and ask a question about a piece of gear if no one has the answer you can't expect people to post saying " I don't know but good luck with that".

On another note I took a look at your only other post here, copied and pasted below

Today, 06:56 PM
weecraw
New Member Join Date: Sep 2010

Re: 4 wt or 5 wt...how much of a diffrence

This sort of post will not make you popular here, I would point out that our members are not nerds! I welcome you to be a participant here but will watch to see if your attitude toward posting here improves.

Ard