The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 08:42 PM

jswilson98 is on a distinguished road
Default Wanted to say Hi

Hi,

I am new here. I found this great site looking for a fly pattern on the web. I got into tying about 5 years ago. Basically it is an addiction that keeps me sane. I have been fly fishing for about 10 years. Any day fly fishing is a good day!!

Judy
Old 08-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Wanted to say Hi

Hi Judy,

Welcome to the forum. We have some really good lady tiers and they are very happy to share information. We are just finishing a fly swap, maybe you can get into the next one.

Frank
Old 08-12-2008, 04:20 PM
jose will become famous soon enoughjose will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Wanted to say Hi

Welcome, Judy. I know what you mean about addiction. Right now I'm fly tying again and it's costing me time and money as I invest in a new vice, new materials I haven't used before, new books on new patterns, etc. I love it though and seem to be obsessed (at least that's what my wife calls it) with tying and fishing. I got home a bit late the other day from a morning on the river and...well my other half wasn't too pleased as we have only one car. Welcome to the forum and post away- it's a great place to hang out when not actually on the water or at the bench.