Small streams of Montenegro

madjoni

Reaction score
I love small streams...here is one of my favorites and pics from sunday ...The White river

wt bash

Reaction score
A good buddy of mine that I worked with was from Montenegro I won't even attemp at trying to spell his name but we all called him Double D. Everyday we would swap tales about fishing and rivers like the one in your pics were all he would describe he never mentioned trout but he allways said "river fish that eat floating hair bugs". Thanks for putting an image to the memorey.

madjoni

Reaction score
A good buddy of mine that I worked with was from Montenegro I won't even attemp at trying to spell his name but we all called him Double D. Everyday we would swap tales about fishing and rivers like the one in your pics were all he would describe he never mentioned trout but he allways said "river fish that eat floating hair bugs". Thanks for putting an image to the memorey.
Well,we call trout fish or proper fish...every other species we call by name....but when you say fish in our highlands everyone will think only about browntrout;)
Say hi to DD from his mad :D countryman:thumbup:

madjoni

Reaction score
madjoni, a most excellent post and pics. You live in some beautiful country. Thanks for sharing.

Kelly.
Thanks Kelly:cool:
Yea,is is beautiful country but small....Yellowstone park is 5 times bigger then my country:(:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Madjoni: Like the others have said, your streams are really beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Larry
Thanks Larry and dont worry;) winter is long here and I have plenty photos to share with you kind people:)

ant

Reaction score
You have a very beautiful country. It reminds me of some of the more remote places around here.

FrankB2

Reaction score
Great photos! The scenery caused me to look into Montengro, and I discovered that it's the home to the World's second largest canyon. So while it's a small country, it seems to be rich in landscape. Has tourism recovered in Montenegro yet?

madjoni

Reaction score
Great photos! The scenery caused me to look into Montengro, and I discovered that it's the home to the World's second largest canyon. So while it's a small country, it seems to be rich in landscape. Has tourism recovered in Montenegro yet?
Thanks Frank
Yes,Tara is second,after Colorado:)
Tourism?Well,not really...before last war in 1990 we had hundreds of thousands guests,British,German,Scandinavian......and they all went to our coast,Adriatic.
We never had organized fishing tourism.
Funny thing is that we didnt took part in war near by in Bosnia but still we all suffer that after effect:(:(:(:(

Last edited: