The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 06:17 PM

wjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant future
Default Re: Small streams of Montenegro

Quote:
I love small streams
I can certainly see why! It's absolutely beautiful water. It is good that you haven't been invaded with tourists there.

Thank you for the great pictures.

Cheers,
Jim
Old 10-29-2010, 06:33 PM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to madjoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjc View Post
I can certainly see why! It's absolutely beautiful water. It is good that you haven't been invaded with tourists there.

Thank you for the great pictures.

Cheers,
Jim
Well,what to say?I like fishing alone,two people on stream like this is crowd
But ,in bigger picture,our industry is ruined,really not much to do around here exept tourism
Old 10-29-2010, 08:09 PM

Walter1023 is just really niceWalter1023 is just really niceWalter1023 is just really niceWalter1023 is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Small streams of Montenegro

Madjoni......love those pix...beautiful streams, landscape and trout. Do you primarily nymph for them ? or do you take alot of them on dry flies. It also appears that you must do alot of hiking based on some of those shots.

P.S.....if you decide to make a DVD called "Madjoni.....the Montenegren Trout Bum" ....I'll order the first copy.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:49 AM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter1023 View Post
Madjoni......love those pix...beautiful streams, landscape and trout. Do you primarily nymph for them ? or do you take alot of them on dry flies. It also appears that you must do alot of hiking based on some of those shots.

P.S.....if you decide to make a DVD called "Madjoni.....the Montenegren Trout Bum" ....I'll order the first copy.
Thanks for kind words Walter
I am dry fly maniac,and if must try something else,that would be rather some streamer than nymph..that is for small streams,biger rivers and grayling,well,that is lot of nymphing...but I dont like that really much.
Good idea for that DVD ,maybe next season I do one,this season is soon to be closed

Last edited by madjoni; 10-30-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 10-30-2010, 07:15 PM

Been out today on another small stream,Tushina river, near by previous White river...
After while I was frozen
I thought how Ardy is doing ,and that helped a bit

Path to water,frozen
Click the image to open in full size.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

no birds,no nothing

But,I followed sunshine

And have some action ,small fish,15-20 of this is better than nothing

Old 10-31-2010, 08:04 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Great new photos there! Reminds me very much of the type of topography/small streams you'd find in NE Oregon.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:03 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

No Ice, you have it made! Another nice stream, how far do you drive to get there?

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 10-31-2010, 09:57 AM

pszy22 is a splendid one to beholdpszy22 is a splendid one to beholdpszy22 is a splendid one to beholdpszy22 is a splendid one to beholdpszy22 is a splendid one to beholdpszy22 is a splendid one to beholdpszy22 is a splendid one to behold

With scenery like that, you might forget you went there to fish.

Is that a soft hackle fly in the corner of the fish's mouth?

Tenkara Fly Fishing

Tenkara Fly Fishing Forum

Tenkara Fly Fishing Blog

"People tend to get the politicians and the fishing tackle they deserve" - John Gierach, Fishing Bamboo
Old 10-31-2010, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
Great new photos there! Reminds me very much of the type of topography/small streams you'd find in NE Oregon.
Thanks Fred

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
No Ice, you have it made! Another nice stream, how far do you drive to get there?
What you mean no ice?Ice is all over left side of stream.Look
This stream is over 3000ft from sea level

This is close to small town Šavnik,that is 65 kilometres from my home town up North

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pszy22 View Post
With scenery like that, you might forget you went there to fish.

Is that a soft hackle fly in the corner of the fish's mouth?
hahaha....autumn colors are really something
That is wet fly,all montenegrin,blue thread and dun hackle
Old 11-01-2010, 10:23 AM

Couple more photos from same trip....that is my friend,Nikola