The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 06:48 AM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to madjoni
Default Small streams of Montenegro

I love small streams...here is one of my favorites and pics from sunday ...The White river

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 10-28-2010, 06:58 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Small streams of Montenegro

Wish I were there with you

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 10-28-2010, 07:03 AM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Wish I were there with you
Com on Ardy....you can spend winter here and in may you go home
Old 10-28-2010, 07:52 AM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future

A good buddy of mine that I worked with was from Montenegro I won't even attemp at trying to spell his name but we all called him Double D. Everyday we would swap tales about fishing and rivers like the one in your pics were all he would describe he never mentioned trout but he allways said "river fish that eat floating hair bugs". Thanks for putting an image to the memorey.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt bash View Post
A good buddy of mine that I worked with was from Montenegro I won't even attemp at trying to spell his name but we all called him Double D. Everyday we would swap tales about fishing and rivers like the one in your pics were all he would describe he never mentioned trout but he allways said "river fish that eat floating hair bugs". Thanks for putting an image to the memorey.
Well,we call trout fish or proper fish...every other species we call by name....but when you say fish in our highlands everyone will think only about browntrout
Say hi to DD from his mad countryman
Old 10-28-2010, 10:06 AM

yatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud of

Beautiful country. Thanks for the pics
Old 10-28-2010, 10:32 AM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future

Very pretty place madjoni. Thank you for sharing.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:45 AM

Vans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjoni View Post
I love small streams...here is one of my favorites and pics from sunday ...The White river

That is a long cast.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:49 AM

Thanks guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by vans View Post
That is a long cast.
hahaha..i am 50 metres from that pools...that part of river one cant get trough,you must go around
Old 10-28-2010, 11:02 AM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

madjoni, a most excellent post and pics. You live in some beautiful country. Thanks for sharing.

Kelly.