The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/general-discussion/)
-   -   Live internet flyfishing show. (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/general-discussion/6840-live-internet-flyfishing-show.html)

fyshstykr 12-11-2008 06:46 PM

Live internet flyfishing show.

Just got my weekly update from Blue Ribbon Flies. :biggrin:
Might be something nice to listen to this Winter as we are sitting there tying next seasons flies.

Fly Fishing Experts Tell Their Secrets LIVE! Ask About Fly Fishing - Internet Radio has brought together The Experts on fly fishing to tell you in their own words the secrets to their success in both Freshwater and Saltwater. Covering fish from Trout to Tarpon, from tying flies to casting them you'll find it all on "Ask About Fly Fishing" - Internet Radio.

Check out the website at this link: Fly Fishing - Internet Radio and make sure to tune in to their LIVE Show with Craig December 17th - 7:00 PM (MT).

fyshstykr 12-11-2008 07:54 PM

Re: Live internet flyfishing show.

I signed up, and anxiously await the broadcast.:biggrin:

dorian.ducker 12-11-2008 09:43 PM

I'm in. It will give us something else to talk about! I am all about the free resources and info. Always ready to learn something.

mcnerney 12-11-2008 10:01 PM

Fysh

Thanks for posting, looking forward to next weeks presentation on Yellowstone. I never seem to make the live broadcasts, but I do like to listen to the past sessions while I'm tying.

Larry

fyshstykr 12-12-2008 06:01 AM

Larry,
Next week should be a good one, it will be Craig Mathews of Blue Ribbon Flies in West Yellowstone.

peregrines 12-12-2008 09:38 AM

Very cool.. thanks for posting the link.

peregrines

mcnerney 12-15-2008 12:29 AM

I listened to Kelly Gallop, a past episode on spinners and cripples tonight while tying some midges. I also signed up for the email notifications. Somehow I missed that previously. Now I'm hoping my university spam filter will let the notifications come through. Looking forward to the Tuesday broadcast by Craig Mathews.

Larry

OldMan 12-15-2008 08:01 AM

I discovered that site awhile back. Very good information in those broadcasts.

I enjoyed Bill Edrington on the Arkansas caddis hatch.

Tim Heng on the Frying ran

Pat Dorsey on the So. Platte

mcnerney 12-16-2008 09:16 AM

Pete

I also listened to both of those broadcasts. I find it interesting to listen to while I'm tying up flies for next spring/summer. They have some pretty good information on there.

Larry