The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/general-discussion/)
-   -   November contest (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/general-discussion/699-november-contest.html)

flyover76 11-08-2005 01:47 PM

November contest

Just curious if the prize for the month of November has been picked yet?

fshfanatic 11-08-2005 06:06 PM

Re: November contest

The winner of the November drawing will receive Curtis for 30 days as a live in maid.

freeze69 11-08-2005 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fshfanatic
The winner of the November drawing will receive Curtis for 30 days as a live in maid.

that doesn't sound like a prize it sounds more like a curse. (wife gets laid-off friday and curtis at the same time) remove my name for that drawing please.

Curtis 11-08-2005 08:18 PM

Quote:

I hate myself!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by freeze69
that doesn't sound like a prize it sounds more like a curse. (wife gets laid-off friday and curtis at the same time) remove my name for that drawing please.

Too late. You already won. I will be there tomorrow in my tye dyed tu-tu and maid apron.

freeze69 11-08-2005 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curtis
I hate myself!!

Too late. You already won. I will be there tomorrow in my tye dyed tu-tu and maid apron.

No problem. If you can find me your more than welcome.

P.S. The person with the maid apron on has to sleep in the barn with the horses, dogs, & cat. Not to mention any other creature that wanders into the barn. :icon_lol:

fshfanatic 11-08-2005 09:37 PM

Maid uniform? Hell no! You have to show up in a Tube top and thong.

Curtis 11-08-2005 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freeze69
No problem. If you can find me your more than welcome.

P.S. The person with the maid apron on has to sleep in the barn with the horses, dogs, & cat. Not to mention any other creature that wanders into the barn. :icon_lol:

I wouldn't have it any other way...... MOOOO!

Quote:

Maid uniform? Hell no! You have to show up in a Tube top and thong.

I was thinking cellophane g-string.

freeze69 11-09-2005 12:43 AM

If bronchitis wasn't enough now I'm going to barf. :icon_lol: better wear more than a cellophane g-string. gonna be cold in the barn. plus my wife could always use more help in the barn with hay, cleaning stalls, and all the other chores out there.(This means I won't have to do them) Free labor. :thumbsup:

JBinUTAH 11-21-2005 07:22 AM

I'm in!! It would just make the little woman a little more appreciative of what she has. Just kidding Curtis. If I win, were fishin'. You'll be cold , but were fishin'.