The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 06:22 PM

Jakeway is on a distinguished road
Default Posted a new video

Hi folks! It's been quite a while since I posted anything on this forum; just too busy.

This cold winter afternoon is a good time to sit back and review some of the little fishing videos and pics from the past year. I posted one I took with my daughter last September. She lives over a 10 hour drive from us, so we don't get to spend much time together. This particular afternoon we got to share some time on a very pretty stretch of the Caney Fork River near Nashville.

This video is more kayaking and scenery than trout fishing, but there's a little bit of fishing in it. I thought you might like to see it, though. I think it shows some of the pleasure that you can have spending time in the outdoors with family and friends.

Thanks for submitting a video to NAFFF Videos

Kayaks: Just part of the drag system
Old 01-12-2009, 07:06 AM

flyfisher45 has a spectacular aura aboutflyfisher45 has a spectacular aura aboutflyfisher45 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Posted a new video

Thank you for sharing, Beautiful scenary and nice fish.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:12 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Posted a new video

Nice job on the video! I can see where a helmet cam would come in real handy for the on-the-water shots. Thanks for sharing. Its snowing here again this morning, so its nice to see shots of last summer on the water, especially with family.

Larry