The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 08:55 PM

wjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant futurewjc has a brilliant future
Default Re: Where Would You Live? Fly Angler's Lifeplan

Within a few miles of where I live now.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjoni View Post
With billion dollars i will take all you guys fishing everywhere you like
and after spending all that money i will humbly ask mr kglissmeyer1 to adopt me
Without a doubt this is the best answer yet! A very gracious man who has a contingency plan.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 12-02-2010, 09:03 PM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to madjoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Without a doubt this is the best answer yet! A very gracious man who has a contingency plan.
hehehe
thanks ... if mr kglissmeyer1 refuse to adopt me than I will ask you of course
Old 12-02-2010, 09:47 PM

cattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to allcattech89 is a name known to all

Quote:
hehehe
thanks ... if mr kglissmeyer1 refuse to adopt me than I will ask you of course
I think I would push for joint custody!!!!!

It's not what I catch when I'm fishing, it's what I lose that matters to me...
----------------------------------------
Good decisions come from experience...Experience comes from bad decisions...
Old 12-02-2010, 10:14 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With billion dollars i will take all you guys fishing everywhere you like
and after spending all that money i will humbly ask mr kglissmeyer1 to adopt me
Madjoni: I like your plan!!!

Larry

Old 12-02-2010, 11:12 PM

Fly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to behold

Neversink, this is a great question, and well posed. For me, it would be New Mexico, north or south. Great country, all year around, even considering that the State's trout fishery management leaves a lot to be desired.

Of course, there's Wyoming - my moniker - but that would have to be my "summer home", in Jackson Hole.

Last edited by Fly2Fish; 12-03-2010 at 09:18 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:24 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future

I don't need a billion or even a million give me a tent, my gear, some materials, a good travel vise, and just enough money so I can get my out of state licenses and ofcourse extra tippet! Oh and enough gas money to go where ever I haven't been and back around again. Too much money can spoil the experiance.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:29 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

I don't know about that "Too much money can spoil the experience" part WT. I have never had too much so I can't provide a first hand account on quality of experience.

Here in Alaska having one of these > Found Bush Hawk Aircraft history performance and specifications will certainly improve the experience. Last year I flew in a 2008 with less than 300 hours on it and let me tell ya.......... This will get you about anywhere up here, take a look at the specs. The range with floats is over 700 miles! No, I will not argue against money but will agree that if you intend to wait until you get a Bush Hawk before you go wandering it may be a long wait.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 12-03-2010, 12:42 AM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future

It would just feel weird if I had enough money! My excursions usually end up in a pawn shop selling what I can for gas money home! hahahah! I can spend a thousand in seconds but I can also hang on to a ten spot for a month!
Old 12-03-2010, 09:01 AM

dang old king is just really nicedang old king is just really nicedang old king is just really nicedang old king is just really nicedang old king is just really nice

Why tie yourself down to one spot if a $B is in your account.
You could own multiple homes in multiple countrys and Fish any river in the world at any peak time.
$B= Adventure.I'm not sitting still for anything.
China has a giant Salmonid, Russa, New Zeland,Patagonia,Chille Germany Northern Italy, France(last choice).To many opportunitys with all the money.
If I was a bum..Trout bum that is and had to work for survival.
Colorado is home now I have fished much of its water,but the carpetbagger in me is screaming for change. I think either of the following would do. Montana, Idaho, Oregon in the usual places would be a great place to land with my wadders on.