The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: UPDATE- Casting for Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Tide View Post
My mother and her only sister, my aunt both died from breast cancer.
My cousin Julie and my sister are almost guaranteed of the same fate.
At this point the only thing that will help them is if they loose weight.
Both are on their way. Hopefully they beat the odds
Early detection is the key, plus the treatments are getting better everyday, so there is always hope!

Larry

Old 12-07-2010, 06:04 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw this post.........yup, this living under a rock isn't doing me much good.............

Will visit your online shop tonight; still plenty of time left to get some X-mas gifts for friends.

Great idea and, of course, great cause!

Pocono
Old 12-07-2010, 10:02 AM

mrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocono View Post
Just saw this post.........yup, this living under a rock isn't doing me much good.............

Will visit your online shop tonight; still plenty of time left to get some X-mas gifts for friends.

Great idea and, of course, great cause!

Pocono
Be sure to let me know if you have any questions.
I posted some scent suggestions for Larry in a previous post, but if you have specific likes or dislikes let me know and I'll send you in the right direction.

And YES, still time to shop and ship for Christmas!
Old 12-08-2010, 10:38 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Pam: I just received my first package, thanks for the speedy service! It kind of surprised me as delivery service here in WY can be a little iffy. Boy is the wife going to be surprised! Yahoo!

Larry

Old 12-08-2010, 11:07 PM

mrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Pam: I just received my first package, thanks for the speedy service! It kind of surprised me as delivery service here in WY can be a little iffy. Boy is the wife going to be surprised! Yahoo!

Larry
I'm happy to hear that our speedy service exists even in WY!

Just a little trivia for anyone looking at this product...This company is always talking about "giving more than you take." They have always set such a great example for us as consultants. Each catalog has a warmer devoted to a charitable cause. The collegiate warmers even have a donation made to the schools.
Scentsy's President was on the TODAY show this morning. Scentsy made a donation of 100,000 Scentsy Buddies, that's a donation valued at 2.5 million dollars. These buddy donations are being made to several charities serving 100,000 children in need.
I'm so proud to be part of a company that is so compassionate and generous.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:05 AM
Administrator

Pam: The second package arrived yesterday, thanks again for the speedy service! I had to show that to the wife as it is for her friends here in town. She thought it was a great idea, but now wants another one for her friend in Bend, OR. I forgot to get the address, so once I get that I will make another order. I think those scents you recommended will work great!

Larry

Old 12-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

I test drove the "Christmas Tree" and the "Poinsettia Pine" and if you all want to get in the mood of Christmas in the mountains in your own personal cabin (not you Ard...LOL)
these scentsy bars are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2010, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Pam: The second package arrived yesterday, thanks again for the speedy service! I had to show that to the wife as it is for her friends here in town. She thought it was a great idea, but now wants another one for her friend in Bend, OR. I forgot to get the address, so once I get that I will make another order. I think those scents you recommended will work great!

Larry
Great! I'm glad to hear that UPS is keeping up their end of the deal. They have been awesome. John is on a first name basis with my guys in brown...they've been here everyday this week!
Also good to hear that you are happy with the scents that I recommended. Thanks for sharing this wonderful and safe product!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni View Post
I test drove the "Christmas Tree" and the "Poinsettia Pine" and if you all want to get in the mood of Christmas in the mountains in your own personal cabin (not you Ard...LOL)
these scentsy bars are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
I doubt that Ard needs any help making his cabin smell like Christmas in mountains...he probably bottles the scent that makes my product smell so warm and cozy!

I'm loving Christmas Tree right now, too!! Helps me forget that my tree isn't real!
Old 12-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Administrator

Pam: I just placed another order for Rose's friend Elaine. It is order 17913518, so make sure it doesn't ship to us but to Bend, OR. Thanks.

Larrry

Old 12-11-2010, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Pam: I just placed another order for Rose's friend Elaine. It is order 17913518, so make sure it doesn't ship to us but to Bend, OR. Thanks.

Larrry
I just checked your shipping and it will go to Bend!

Thanks Larry!