The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/general-discussion/)
-   -   I'm back,,,,, Kinda LOL (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/general-discussion/7992-im-back-kinda-lol.html)

arfishinbear 02-18-2009 07:11 PM

I'm back,,,,, Kinda LOL

OK I am back home from my knee surgery, eevrything went pretty good, still in a lot of pain and wont be on the PC alot the next few days, but I will check on the fly swaps in a couple days or have my wife check the post. I have a couple for the streamer swap and a couple for the ST Patties day swap, dont remeber who right off teh top of my head but after I get a few more in I will post who all I have
Thanks Bear

dmwphoto 02-18-2009 07:31 PM

Re: I'm back,,,,, Kinda LOL

get your knee healed up and let's go fishin. Ta hell with the fly swap

jimw 02-18-2009 07:39 PM

I hope the knee heals quick its almost fishing time!!
Jim

pdq 5oh 02-18-2009 07:59 PM

Here's to a quick, easy recovery. :thumbsup:

Joni 02-18-2009 08:05 PM

Welcome BACK!!! and front, and sideways!!!!!
Hurry up on the recovery and BE A GOOD BOY!!!!!

Jimmie 02-18-2009 08:41 PM

Good to see you back, and good to hear it went good. Should be a good fishing year (after therapy of course).

fyshstykr 02-18-2009 08:49 PM

Glad all went well. Now take it easy with the Pain meds. lol :p

txbevo 02-18-2009 10:53 PM

Glad to hear all is well. Take care and rest up so that you can hit the water soon.

mcnerney 02-18-2009 11:12 PM

Bear

Sounds like good news, now take it easy and let those knees heal up good, fishing season is right around the corner!

Larry

FISHN50 02-18-2009 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arfishinbear (Post 49939)
OK I am back home from my knee surgery, eevrything went pretty good, still in a lot of pain and wont be on the PC alot the next few days, but I will check on the fly swaps in a couple days or have my wife check the post. I have a couple for the streamer swap and a couple for the ST Patties day swap, dont remeber who right off teh top of my head but after I get a few more in I will post who all I have
Thanks Bear

I heard the best thing for post surgery treatment was , after 1 week to start soaking it in 45 to 50 degree water while carrying a flyrod. ......
I wish you all the best & a speedy recovery.. Did you have arthroscopic
surgery or did they do it the old way. How long until you can walk on it??