The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 08:11 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of
Default I'm back,,,,, Kinda LOL

OK I am back home from my knee surgery, eevrything went pretty good, still in a lot of pain and wont be on the PC alot the next few days, but I will check on the fly swaps in a couple days or have my wife check the post. I have a couple for the streamer swap and a couple for the ST Patties day swap, dont remeber who right off teh top of my head but after I get a few more in I will post who all I have
Thanks Bear
Old 02-18-2009, 08:31 PM

dmwphoto has a spectacular aura aboutdmwphoto has a spectacular aura aboutdmwphoto has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: I'm back,,,,, Kinda LOL

get your knee healed up and let's go fishin. Ta hell with the fly swap

To me, the journey of learning is almost more fun than arriving at the destination of knowing.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:39 PM

jimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura about

I hope the knee heals quick its almost fishing time!!
Jim
Old 02-18-2009, 08:59 PM

pdq 5oh is a jewel in the roughpdq 5oh is a jewel in the roughpdq 5oh is a jewel in the rough

Here's to a quick, easy recovery.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:05 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome BACK!!! and front, and sideways!!!!!
Hurry up on the recovery and BE A GOOD BOY!!!!!
Old 02-18-2009, 09:41 PM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future

Good to see you back, and good to hear it went good. Should be a good fishing year (after therapy of course).
Old 02-18-2009, 09:49 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Glad all went well. Now take it easy with the Pain meds. lol

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 02-18-2009, 11:53 PM

txbevo has a spectacular aura abouttxbevo has a spectacular aura about

Glad to hear all is well. Take care and rest up so that you can hit the water soon.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:12 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Bear

Sounds like good news, now take it easy and let those knees heal up good, fishing season is right around the corner!

Larry
Old 02-19-2009, 12:24 AM

FISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arfishinbear View Post
OK I am back home from my knee surgery, eevrything went pretty good, still in a lot of pain and wont be on the PC alot the next few days, but I will check on the fly swaps in a couple days or have my wife check the post. I have a couple for the streamer swap and a couple for the ST Patties day swap, dont remeber who right off teh top of my head but after I get a few more in I will post who all I have
Thanks Bear
I heard the best thing for post surgery treatment was , after 1 week to start soaking it in 45 to 50 degree water while carrying a flyrod. ......
I wish you all the best & a speedy recovery.. Did you have arthroscopic
surgery or did they do it the old way. How long until you can walk on it??