The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/general-discussion/)
-   -   Allen trout reel makes top ten list (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/general-discussion/85391-allen-trout-reel-makes-top-ten-list.html)

Editor 12-22-2010 02:56 PM

Allen trout reel makes top ten list

Just wanted to share this top ten list I was just reading of fly fishing gifts which has the Allen trout reel listed - deservingly so. What a beautifully designed piece of engineering.

txbevo 12-22-2010 04:28 PM

Re: Allen trout reel makes top ten list

Nice and deserved recognition of the Allen Reels. Congrats!

ant 12-22-2010 04:37 PM

Kudos to those guys!

cattech89 12-22-2010 05:55 PM

That is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing that Paul and Congratulations to Justin and Allen fishing!

popperfly 12-22-2010 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txbevo (Post 182847)
Nice and deserved recognition of the Allen Reels. Congrats!

I will second that!!!!

allenflyfishing 12-23-2010 10:40 AM

Thanks everyone! The Trout reel has done well in 2010. Want to thank everyone for trying it out and putting trust into me and my company. When your the new guy it can sometimes be hard to gain peoples trust. I have ment some very nice people on this board and hope to meet alot more in the upcoming year.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Justin

Glen Wright 12-23-2010 11:08 AM

Congrats! I saw that list also! That is great Justin!

brucered 12-23-2010 10:16 PM

woohoo. glad to see Allen products up there.

i just rec'd my Alpha 5/6 today and it's a beauty. can't do much with it right now (middle of winter for me), but it sure it pretty. :cool:

the_infidel 12-24-2010 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allenflyfishing (Post 183153)
Thanks everyone! The Trout reel has done well in 2010. Want to thank everyone for trying it out and putting trust into me and my company. When your the new guy it can sometimes be hard to gain peoples trust. I have ment some very nice people on this board and hope to meet alot more in the upcoming year.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Justin

just to add, your customer service is top notch! even having never met you i will say you have earned not only my future business, but since you take care of the military i am referring all of the guys that fly fish with me on base to you! thanks

and yes another plug for a great business that only sells fine products

twfitw 12-24-2010 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_infidel (Post 183571)
just to add, your customer service is top notch! even having never met you i will say you have earned not only my future business, but since you take care of the military i am referring all of the guys that fly fish with me on base to you! thanks

and yes another plug for a great business that only sells fine products

I agree with that, and I have my mind set on a couple new set-ups for the spring which will definitely include the Trout reel and possibly some more pieces...