The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 09:39 AM

jcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nice
Default What I got

I got a $50 gift card to Bass Pro. I believe I'll use that to help me get a TFO 4wt. I'll put my Allen 3/5 trout on that. What did everyone else get fishing related?
Old 12-25-2010, 12:03 PM

ant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What I got

I got a $25 Cabela's card, and some cash. So now it's decision time.....
FlyFishinado - My Fly Fishing Blog
Old 12-25-2010, 01:10 PM

dang old king is just really nicedang old king is just really nicedang old king is just really nicedang old king is just really nicedang old king is just really nice

$50 gift card to Denver Angler
A new vise
Click the image to open in full size.
and Some fish art
Click the image to open in full size.
and a spool orginizer

Merry Christmas ALL!!!
From the House of DOK
Old 12-25-2010, 01:54 PM

the_infidel has a spectacular aura aboutthe_infidel has a spectacular aura aboutthe_infidel has a spectacular aura about

new Access 8 weight,clearwater 3 weight, 2 new allen reels, new g3 jacket, new g3 wading pants... the wife got a new vapor, a new TFO, and a new reddington in weights 5,4,3 repectivly.... new g4 jacket, new g4 waders, new boots, new fishpond vest and an ipad she just loaded a fly fishing app on... i spoil her!
Old 12-25-2010, 02:04 PM

franzenangler will become famous soon enoughfranzenangler will become famous soon enough

Some Orvis Ecotrax, Reddington CPX Breathable Waders, Simm's Hat/Neck Gator, Some fleece fingerless Simm's gloves, and a new fly box with some size 20 nymphs.
Old 12-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Glen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really nice

I got my 2011 CA. Fishing license...well actually a voucher for one, because starting in 2011 here in CA. you are required to buy it in person and show I.D. at time of purchase.
Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.
Old 12-25-2010, 02:38 PM

mudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to behold

I made out like a bandit this year.

Redington Predator (8wt) - Upper Lake Mary and Ashurtst lake pike beware, I finally have the right gear to take you down.

Pentax W90 - Waterproof, Shockproof, cold proof to -10*. I can finally quit worrying about my camera when I'm fishing.

REI gift card - gonna use this for some microfleece britches to wear under my waders next month at the San Juan.

Bass Pro Shop Gift Card - Gonna use this for a new Peak vise and some tools.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:13 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

i got a new knife. and some scotch.

ARFE
Old 12-25-2010, 11:36 PM

araitim is just really nicearaitim is just really nicearaitim is just really nicearaitim is just really nice

my frist fly tieing kit, $100 cabellas gift card, 5wt allen nano rod, 5wt and 8wt allen alpha reel, reddington redfly2 8wt rod, ffw 2 color allen line x2 and got to spend time with my family. Just finnished tieing my first ever fly and its ALOT harder than i thought.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:38 PM

mudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseywise View Post
i got a new knife. and some scotch.
Well that's a lame description.

What kinda knife?

What kinda scotch?