The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2011, 09:22 AM

dang old king is just really nicedang old king is just really nicedang old king is just really nicedang old king is just really nicedang old king is just really nice
Default KG's Surgery

So has anyone heard if Kelly's surgery went well?
I know I'm new and all to the Forum but if a Senior member like that went down,that would suck donkey nuts. So is he ok or..?
Was kind of hoping he's good I need a place to stay this spring
Old 01-03-2011, 10:04 AM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KG's Surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by dang old king View Post
So has anyone heard if Kelly's surgery went well?
I know I'm new and all to the Forum but if a Senior member like that went down,that would suck donkey nuts. So is he ok or..?
Was kind of hoping he's good I need a place to stay this spring
Thanks, friend! Here I be. I ended up spending an extra week in bed due to the pain of it all...bummer, I know, but it did the trick. I'm back at work and ready to tackle the new year. I was unable to access the internet from home for some reason, so I was unable to get here until just now.

Thanks to all who have expressed concern, for your kind words and friendship.

I can't wait to get back on the water, but, after the second week in bed and the pain from not keeping my foot up (as directed by the Dr. - I was tying flies ) I will adhere to all future Dr. orders until this is behind me. There is a chance to be out of my cast by the end of next week - WooHoo! - but it all depends on how well I obey the good Dr.

I did get a nice, shiny, new Pentax Optio W90 camera for Christmas, and I can't wait to get that puppy out and doing its thing.

Stay tuned...

Kelly.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:36 AM

yatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud of

Good news indeed Kelly. Mind the Doc and get well soon. Spring is just around the corner...it is a long way to the corner though.
Hang tough

Yat's Blog: http://pleinaircolorado.blogspot.com/
Old 01-03-2011, 10:58 AM

dang old king is just really nicedang old king is just really nicedang old king is just really nicedang old king is just really nicedang old king is just really nice

Well all right ..Giggity...
I'm serious about spring time in Idaho..have a few questions about Palisades.
Got the Kitchen pass already just need to put some dates to work.
Q1..Whats good for you?..IE..time of year..etc
Q2..What should I tie for my excursion?
Q3..Do I need a boat/Float /Toon..?
Q4..Can I park a camper on your street..Is your HOA cool?
Q5..Can I shower at your place?
Q6..Can Yat shower at your place
Q7..Is it ok to discharge human waste into your storm water system?..most city's do not allow this practice.
Q8..My social Sec Number is..523 74 8901..will you be able too claim me as a dependent?
Q9..Do you have cable? HD? "SIN"amax?
Q10..Do you have a giant smile on your face right now?
Get well soon many fish fear your recovery..
I wish it was yesterday
Seriously, I am planing a trip in your direction as the event draws near I will be breakin your huevos for info.
All the best and a speedy recovery my friend
Old 01-03-2011, 11:00 AM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Good to hear Kelly...Listen to the Doc, do your PT and you'll be good to go for fishing...

Dan
Old 01-03-2011, 12:08 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dang old king View Post
Well all right ..Giggity...
I'm serious about spring time in Idaho..have a few questions about Palisades.
Got the Kitchen pass already just need to put some dates to work.
Q1..Whats good for you?..IE..time of year..etc
Q2..What should I tie for my excursion?
Q3..Do I need a boat/Float /Toon..?
Q4..Can I park a camper on your street..Is your HOA cool?
Q5..Can I shower at your place?
Q6..Can Yat shower at your place
Q7..Is it ok to discharge human waste into your storm water system?..most city's do not allow this practice.
Q8..My social Sec Number is..523 74 8901..will you be able too claim me as a dependent?
Q9..Do you have cable? HD? "SIN"amax?
Q10..Do you have a giant smile on your face right now?
Get well soon many fish fear your recovery..
I wish it was yesterday
Seriously, I am planing a trip in your direction as the event draws near I will be breakin your huevos for info.
All the best and a speedy recovery my friend
Steve, yes to most everything. We will make it work, but, if you really are serious, we can make some specific plans. Look forward to it!

Kelly.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:16 PM

I'm serious Kelly..
Old 01-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Kelly: It's good have you back on the forum and to hear that the surgery went well! Yahoo! I sure hope that solves the pain you were having.

Larry

Larry
Old 01-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuronRiverDan View Post
Good to hear Kelly...Listen to the Doc, do your PT and you'll be good to go for fishing...

Dan
Welcome back Kelly and listen to Dan...hope your P Therapsit will be charmind as his

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Tired tonight sorry...therapist and charming
Old 01-03-2011, 04:24 PM

db cooper has a spectacular aura aboutdb cooper has a spectacular aura about

Glad your back!