The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 09:28 AM

auntie_em is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Changes coming our way!

I see it ... I can respond ... I'm not signed in as Auntie Em. "Who" do I use???
Old 11-16-2009, 09:32 AM

Auntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to all

I did it!! It works!!! Yaaaaa! Thank you, Frank!!
Old 11-16-2009, 11:49 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

This is a test for Rip Tide.

Frank

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

I'm logged in with the new password Frank, but I'm still not able to change it on my user CP
Old 11-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

This is a test for jbbfly.

Frank
Old 11-16-2009, 07:30 PM

BlueDun has a spectacular aura aboutBlueDun has a spectacular aura about

Just FYI: Many moons ago, when the issue of changing passwords on the "owner's site" first came up and we were warned to correct our email addresses, I corrected my email address to the one that I use most often.

Today, when I tried to log in, the system gave me an error message for my password. When I tried to have the password emailed to me, it did not acknowledge my current email address (the most recent email address I added to this system) - it only acknowledged the old one which I have not used for a number of months. Fortunately, I can still access email for that old email address, so I was able to get a new password, log in to the owner's site, and correct everything, but I thought I would post this info in case anyone else has similar trouble.
Old 11-17-2009, 10:24 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi BlueDun,

I sent you an Email this morning. Let me know if you don't have it.

I just noticed that there is a BlueDun and a Blue dun. I sent it to Blue dun. Are you both of these members or do we have two members with similar names?

Frank
Old 11-17-2009, 03:43 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a test for Diver Dan.

Frank
Old 11-17-2009, 08:06 PM

BlueDun has a spectacular aura aboutBlueDun has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
Hi BlueDun,

I sent you an Email this morning. Let me know if you don't have it.

I just noticed that there is a BlueDun and a Blue dun. I sent it to Blue dun. Are you both of these members or do we have two members with similar names?

Frank
Hi Frank, I did not receive your email message. Blue dun is not my account. Out of curiosity, I just checked the member list re: the similar name. Blue dun is someone else who just joined 11/15/09.

BTW, even though I checked the "remember me" box when I logged in yesterday, I had to log in again. Don't know if that problem also is recurring?
Old 11-18-2009, 07:25 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi BlueDun,

I have a problem that some people that contact me don't include their Email. I mistakingly reply to the Email I received. The problem is the Email from "Contact Us" is my Email. So I end up send the Email to myself.

I am glad you are back on now. I am not having a problem with the site remembering me and no one else has complained.

Frank
Old 11-18-2009, 07:40 AM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of

Well I'll be the second one. I clicked the Rem. me button days ago and its worked fine untill yesterday, then when I tryed to sign in it wouldnt let me. I couldnt figure it out. I sent a request for my password and when I got a reply it was a wild password that I never used compltly different from my origanil password.
It's all good now, I am on and the remeber me button has worked the last couple times lol
Bear