The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 10:02 PM

Stan Wright is just really niceStan Wright is just really niceStan Wright is just really niceStan Wright is just really nice
Default Jet Ski?

Jet Ski
Clay hooks his first jet ski... "I got'em! I got'em!"
Click the image to open in full size.

aw... it was just a bone.
Click the image to open in full size.
Aloha,
Stan
Old 05-01-2009, 03:09 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jet Ski?

Stan: Nice bonefish!

Larry
Old 05-01-2009, 08:38 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

I haven't hooked a Jet Ski yet,however a friend and I were fishing out of a tinnie & hooked a yacht with two women on board,which ran over my line.
Liphooked
Old 05-01-2009, 09:07 AM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute

I've hooked people including myself, but never anyone on a jetski! lol. Nice bonefish, beautiful beach.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:17 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of

I have a special rig for those damn jet skies whne they run up on me bass fishing my lake. It's a 11' surf rod with 80lb mono and two size 11/0 weighted treble hooks.
Bear
Old 05-01-2009, 01:24 PM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arfishinbear View Post
I have a special rig for those damn jet skies whne they run up on me bass fishing my lake. It's a 11' surf rod with 80lb mono and two size 11/0 weighted treble hooks.
Bear
Then you could be a water skiing Bear!!!!!!!
Old 05-01-2009, 01:59 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of

LOL no doubt
Old 05-01-2009, 02:10 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

I've cast at a jet-ski ... even called him in closer so that I could get a better shot.
The moron was doing donuts around me while I was fishing from my kayak.
His young daughter on the back looked horrified....
At least there was one intelligent member of the family
Old 05-01-2009, 03:47 PM

LOL Thats the bad thing about it, I dont mind shareing the lkae with JS and play boats, its the F%%%HEADS operating them that P*** me off. They have 5 milles of lake and they HAVE to get within 5 feet of you.
Just the other day I was bass fishing the lake was casting to a rock bank so I was kinda close to it, and a damn play boat went between me and the bank, AND smilled and waved like he was to stupid to know what the hell he was doing was NOT good and friendly.
Bear
P.S. sorry didnt mean to hi-jack the thread.
Great fish
Old 05-02-2009, 05:53 PM
MikeyBob365 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by arfishinbear View Post
LOL Thats the bad thing about it, I dont mind shareing the lkae with JS and play boats, its the F%%%HEADS operating them that P*** me off. They have 5 milles of lake and they HAVE to get within 5 feet of you.
Just the other day I was bass fishing the lake was casting to a rock bank so I was kinda close to it, and a damn play boat went between me and the bank, AND smilled and waved like he was to stupid to know what the hell he was doing was NOT good and friendly.
Bear
P.S. sorry didnt mean to hi-jack the thread.
Great fish
i love when those F%%%HEADS see you gotta fish and go full speed at ya, then make a quick stop only to take your fishing spot! :/