The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2006, 02:29 PM
Administrator

Fish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Fish Bones
Default William Joseph: New Corporate Member

[img2="left"]http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/The%20Forum%20Images/William%20Joseph%20Banner%20150.JPG[/img2]William Joseph: New Corporate Member

I would like to welcome the newest Corporate Member of the North American Fly Fishing Forum. William Joseph is known worldwide as a provider of quality fly fishing gear. They're famous for their fishing vests and packs. They now have a new wader and wading boot that's sure to be a big hit. Please visit their websit at www.WilliamJoseph.net

This forum will soon be offering some fantastic William Joseph items as part of our monthly gear giveaways.

William Joseph is a small company located at the base of Utah's Wasatch Mountains. We started as a group of people experienced in building mountaineering backpacks. Ironically, we realize that we were using our packs to carry our fly-fishing gear more often than our climbing gear. This lead us to the conclusion that anglers everywhere could benefit greatly from our technology, and the company you now know as William Joseph was born.

After years of success building the best fly-fishing packs, we have begun to expand the William Joseph name into accessories, tools, and clothing. No matter what we make in the future, rest assured it will always represent the quality and innovation anglers worldwide have come to expect from the William Joseph team.

Old 03-20-2006, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Re: William Joseph: New Corporate Member

Glad to have them on board. I've got two of their items and need to use the newer of the two. Its the pocket vest and i'll have to admit i have no idea how to use the clip thing on the back. Any help on that would be appreciated.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.
Old 03-21-2006, 10:54 AM

tie one on will become famous soon enoughtie one on will become famous soon enough

I purchased one of their wading staffs & use it everytime I am out.

I know a while back we had a thread about wading staffs & for the money I spent for this staff, it has worked perfectly for me.

At $49 you can't go wrong. I'm glad to see that they are joining in.

I liked the looks of their waders & when I need some new ones I'll give them some closer inspection.

Tie One On
Old 03-25-2006, 09:10 PM

JBinUTAH will become famous soon enoughJBinUTAH will become famous soon enough

Welcome William Joseph. Glad to see more Utahns on here. You keep putting out the great gear, I'll keep buying it.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:14 PM

fishman is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: William Joseph: New Corporate Member

Hi was thinking to buy William Joseph waders any idea where to buy (discount or closeout options)???

Need low shipping costs to EU.

THANKS FOR ANSWERS !!!
Old 10-12-2007, 11:20 PM
Administrator

Fish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Fish Bones

you can get them for only $269.95... Click here

Old 10-13-2007, 12:08 AM

Fishplease is on a distinguished road

Did I hear, giveaway? If so, gotta be 18?
But its great to see a small company grow and grow.