The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > General Discussion

General Discussion General discussions regarding fly fishing as a whole. Ask questions. Get answers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 03:38 PM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future
Default a new rod/reel movies

I love those animations....except when I detect some of myself in the guy explaining his purchase!
Gary
Old 01-31-2011, 03:53 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Fly Fishing Survey

Gentlemen,

The action taken was not a move to thwart academic achievement by any means. The aspects of having the membership surveyed prompts a look at the bigger picture or so to say a look at long term ramifications of beginning a practice here that fall outside the normal Members Polling that goes on among this group almost daily.

I have contacted every one affected by the move I made including the poster, the forums parent group, and our US team. My primary interest here is the integrity of this forum, both its active and all of the registered membership. When any new or outside entity seeks to utilize this forum for any purpose other than becoming a member and participating within the threads and discussions I exert a measure of caution and I hope you can appreciate these measures. My only purpose for posting on this forum is to contribute to the sense of community here and I apologize if my decision to have a closer look at the business of using us as a means of market sampling for any reason has been perceived as Draconian in its nature.

I will post this response as a Thread so that it does not become lost in the replies on this original listing; Fly Fishing Survey

My regards to all,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 01-31-2011, 04:05 PM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future

Ard - understand completely, and automatically assumed you have forum's best interest at heart.

Having said that, I hope we find a way to help authenticated students and researchers out when we can. I really can't think of a way for them to contact the number of fly fishers they can here, or at other forums. My master's thesis included a survey of farmer's attitudes towards deer and deer damage; finding those farmers was a daunting task.

Supportively,
Gary
Old 01-31-2011, 04:43 PM

beninfl is on a distinguished road

Thanks to all who have responded. I will gladly give anyone the results if they would like them.

Thanks again!