The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2011, 06:06 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wet / Streamer Tie-Along?

Twfitw, Allen, Ard, Chris and Flytier07 - welcome to the tie-along!

That's 8 so far, with me. I'll keep an eye out for others; it would be nice to have between a dozen and two dozen in on this tie-along.

I'll go ahead and post the recipes this weekend and will plan to put up the first photo step-by-step the following weekend.

Pocono
Old 02-23-2011, 06:43 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Allan,
Empty your inbox. I tried to p.m. ya but it said your box was full.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 02-23-2011, 07:05 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, bad habit of mine! It's empty (well, relatively empty; only 90% full) now.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Pocono
Old 02-23-2011, 07:15 PM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future

Count me in Pocono. I'll follow your tutorials anyday. Plus, I have time being retired like you. Sounds funny, huh.
However, I'm just dogmeat awful with pictures. I'll try though.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:30 PM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to madjoni

Count me on board for some patterns .
I am confused a bit...do we all tie same flies?
Old 02-23-2011, 09:15 PM

popperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to allpopperfly is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to popperfly

Allen, count me in, sounds like fun

Born to Fish...Forced to Work !
Old 02-23-2011, 09:24 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Thanks for the heads up on this. I'll play along, too, sounds fun. Plus just the other night my wife commented that I haven't been tying flies for the last couple weeks, what a woman! This looks like a great group so far. I'll try to post pictures along the way as well.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:42 PM

FISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to behold

I'm behind on a few Salmon Flies too, but this sounds like fun. I'll try to keep up between trips. I have a few planned in the near future.

Neil

P.S. Striper Season March First
Old 02-23-2011, 09:48 PM

mudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to behold

count me in, this sounds like a good way to learn and practice.
Old 02-24-2011, 02:01 AM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold

Hi Alan
Put my name down it is ages since i have participated in one of these it should be fun