The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 11:59 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default This Weekend - Somerset, NJ Fly Tying Exposition

Anyone going to the Somerset Fly Tying Expo this weekend (21st, 22nd)? I'll be there on Saturday. If there's a bunch of NAFFF members who are going to be there, then maybe we could meet up for lunch at the little Expo cafe around noontime(?) Let me know what you think.

Pocono
Old 11-16-2009, 08:00 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: This Weekend - Somerset, NJ Fly Tying Exposition

Allen,

If I were still in the Mid Atlantic region I would love to go. Fishen50 is a Jersey guy and there are many members from that neck of the woods that will no doubt see this thread and respond. It is just too far for me................

You should be able to track down any and all of the materials needed for your streamers while there. It sounds like a good time, I always loved the big shows.

Ard
Old 11-17-2009, 08:01 AM

sandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to behold

I used to go every year, now that i live over 4 hours away I don't go anymore. Went to the fly fishing show last year for 2 days..not sure if im goin this year too. Only reason i go anymore is to see old friends..I do like to harass the fly rod companys...thats fun..
N.J.B.B.A. #2215

I did not escape.....they gave me a day pass!
from the outer edge of nowhere
fly tying and fishing Gillie..
Old 11-17-2009, 08:24 AM

chasazfish is on a distinguished road

I use to go with my Dad, was born in Somerville NJ, then lived in Bangor PA for 10+ years, now out in AZ.
79 Cent Flies, Hand Tied!
Old 11-17-2009, 04:07 PM

sandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to behold

old shad fisherman I presume ??? I fished the mouth of the lehigh with the fly for years.
N.J.B.B.A. #2215

I did not escape.....they gave me a day pass!
from the outer edge of nowhere
fly tying and fishing Gillie..