The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 10:48 AM

luked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the rough
Default Could someone tie me some please?

im new here so if this is not where this should go please feel free to move it......i have been out of fly fishing for quite some time and i used to tie a lot but havent tied in 4-5 years and have no idea what all i even have left if anything at all.......if i made a list of a few flies could someone tie me some up and send them to me.....i would be more than willing to pay for them...jsut need a few diffrent patterns to get me goin again
Old 01-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Could someone tie me some please?

Hi Luke,

You might consider one of the discount fly shops for an inexpensive way to go. Try the Fly Shack or Discount flies. Their prices are pretty good.

Frank
Old 01-11-2010, 06:08 PM

luked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the roughluked is a jewel in the rough

thanks for the reply Frank i actually found one of them today while lookin around...prices were right at .53 for drys and .48 for nymphs...thought that was pretty good
Old 01-15-2010, 08:43 AM

tonysav is on a distinguished road

Try Blue Fly Cafe good flys for low price.