The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2013, 06:47 PM

bruce m is a jewel in the roughbruce m is a jewel in the roughbruce m is a jewel in the roughbruce m is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Straight or Curved Sissors?

Yeah, I've read that some were concerned about doing just that but I haven't heard of anyone actually doing it. I place them on the middle finger and only an inch or so sticks out of my palm. I am always aware they are there but not in a distracting way, I really like them I tend to lose everything on my desktop, these are just one less thing to look for.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:11 PM

Jimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Straight or Curved Sissors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
Well we have hit the bottom. I know it's winter and we can get better than 16 pages about a damn nipper. However, I have to draw a line someplace. Are you f'n kidding me? Is this what we are reduced to?

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

Let me elaborate. Scratch your butt, or openly or make an excuse to rub up against Bob Sagit. No seriously, shoot me now, I can't take any more. I know it's winter but seriously. Jeezhus H Keeriest on a friggin crutch. My damn head hurts.
Just reading between the lines it sounds like you like the curved Double D.