The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2011, 05:39 PM

drlaser has a spectacular aura aboutdrlaser has a spectacular aura about
Default Allen fly fishing question

I ordered some hooks from Allen fly fishing on Monday night and I still haven't received a notification that my items have shipped but yet hes already charged my card has any one else used his website as of late has anyone had any experience with this gentleman period? Not saying that I wont do business with him again its just I am used to placing an order and the next business day the items in question are shipped.
Old 10-26-2011, 05:57 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all
Default Re: Allen fly fishing question

Hello, I can assure you that your order is in process. If the order was placed Monday night. We would pull it Tuesday pending on time and ship Tuesday or Wed at the latest. I moved my Warehouse to Texas in Aug and orders are processed with in 24hrs. 48hrs would be the latest.

I'm out of the country for 12 days. I will contact Gavin at the warehouse to follow up. However, I need your full name to look up the order.

Justin
Old 10-26-2011, 06:56 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future

Holy $hit! Look at that drlaser. Ever got service like that from a fly fishing forum before?
Apologies accepted and remember, patience is a virtue.
Old 10-26-2011, 07:12 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Yeah, even though Justin has already got back to you, I'd like to add as an Allen customer I can only say the best things about them. Their customer service is spectacular and their products are awesome. I fish with an Allen rod, reel, and line, tie with Allen hooks, and hope to be landing fish with an Allen net soon. If they had shirts or hats, I'd wear them, but it's probably better that they don't, last thing a company needs is to be represented by a novice like me

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 10-26-2011, 07:20 PM

drlaser has a spectacular aura aboutdrlaser has a spectacular aura about

I know when I am wrong and I am wrong here. I appreciate your speedy response and i assure you you will get my business again if possible can you forgive me? also where in Texas? I live about 20 minutes north of fort worth.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:06 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Welcome to the fold, drlaser. You'll like it here

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...