The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2011, 08:26 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tying the Jock Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
I recently found this site.Feathersmc.com: Home
Seems like they have about any type of feather you could ever want.
Agree with Fysh; this is the most comprehensive site that I've found for all things Salmon-fly like. The owner, John McLain, is easy to work with and stocks quality materials.

Pocono
Old 11-24-2011, 01:14 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Be sure and check out the slideshow showcase, each time I see it I'm left speechless.....Ohhh the beauty of some of the flies!

Don't mean to hijack the thread, it's just a great place to find non-typical material that I thought others may like to know about.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 12-02-2011, 12:52 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis

Sunday is the day...look out for pics.

I'm kinda excited to see how 1) how long it takes me, and 2) to see how it turns out for the first one!

Watch this space.

Thanks to Ard for donating some JC eyes for this little experiment of mine.

Addicted To Vise