The North American Fly Fishing Forum


Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-17-2007, 02:44 AM
FlySlinger's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wheeling, West Virginia Area
Posts: 291
FlySlinger has a spectacular aura aboutFlySlinger has a spectacular aura about
Default How about some wet Fly's Boy's

Hi Guys,

I was tying about 5 or 6 Wet Flys up the other night and I thought you would like to see them...

Talk To You Later


Frank W Zervos


Image Posting Size Limits

Members shall not LINK to, or insert, any images INSIDE their message post that are wider than 550pxls. Oversize images will be deleted without notification.

Members may ATTACH images to posts that are no larger than 620pxls x 280pxls with a total size no larger than 19.5kb. Valid file extensions are bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

There is a difference between attaching an image and linking to an image inside the body of the post.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If I have deleted any of your images... I'm sorry. However, for the optimal performance and overall look of the forum we must adhere to this policy.

Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation
__________________
In our family, there is no clear line between religion and fly fishing" Norman Maclean
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-17-2007, 02:39 PM
FlySlinger's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wheeling, West Virginia Area
Posts: 291
FlySlinger has a spectacular aura aboutFlySlinger has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: How about some wet Fly's Boy's

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySlinger View Post
Hi Guys,

I was tying about 5 or 6 Wet Flys up the other night and I thought you would like to see them...

Talk To You Later


Frank W Zervos


Image Posting Size Limits

Members shall not LINK to, or insert, any images INSIDE their message post that are wider than 550pxls. Oversize images will be deleted without notification.

Members may ATTACH images to posts that are no larger than 620pxls x 280pxls with a total size no larger than 19.5kb. Valid file extensions are bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

There is a difference between attaching an image and linking to an image inside the body of the post.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If I have deleted any of your images... I'm sorry. However, for the optimal performance and overall look of the forum we must adhere to this policy.

Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation
Hi I understand your Problem...I did't know aout your size limits....It took me a lot of work to make this Post and you Chose to delete it...So I want you to delete all my post....I am going to delete Your site there are hundreds of sites on the Internet and I can go anywhere....Thank You


FlySlinger
__________________
In our family, there is no clear line between religion and fly fishing" Norman Maclean
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-17-2007, 02:57 PM
FlySlinger's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wheeling, West Virginia Area
Posts: 291
FlySlinger has a spectacular aura aboutFlySlinger has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: How about some wet Fly's Boy's

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySlinger View Post
Hi I understand your Problem...I did't know aout your size limits....It took me a lot of work to make this Post and you Chose to delete it...So I want you to delete all my post....I am going to delete Your site there are hundreds of sites on the Internet and I can go anywhere....Thank You


FlySlinger
I mean it I want all my post Deleted.....Don't pLAY WITH ME DO it.....
__________________
In our family, there is no clear line between religion and fly fishing" Norman Maclean
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-19-2007, 01:43 PM
BigCliff's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: South Texas
Posts: 4,313
BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Re: How about some wet Fly's Boy's

Sir no offense whatsoever was intended. What popped up when you posted those pictures was simply a default message that is system generated.

While I am by no means the IT brains behind this operation, I think they put those rules in place to keep the data storage needs for this forum down to a manageable amount.

On top of that, the original designer of this forum doesn't participate very much anymore, and Terry (darkknight) does what he can to fix glitches.

If after hearing that you still want to storm off mad, that's your call.
__________________
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1276302_n.jpg

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-19-2007, 04:23 PM
Frank Whiton's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 5,301
Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: How about some wet Fly's Boy's

Hi Frank,

Cliff has pretty well stated the facts and you are not being picked on. No one deleted your post, they were blocked by the system. Like all free forums there are rules and regulations that the members must follow. There are not many and they are easy to follow. Other members comply with the picture size limitation and have no problem with this rule.

I hope you reconsider and repost your flies in a smaller size so all the members can see them. Wet flies are my favorites.

Frank
__________________
Click the image to open in full size.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-19-2007, 11:55 PM
FlySlinger's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wheeling, West Virginia Area
Posts: 291
FlySlinger has a spectacular aura aboutFlySlinger has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: How about some wet Fly's Boy's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCliff View Post
Sir no offense whatsoever was intended. What popped up when you posted those pictures was simply a default message that is system generated.

While I am by no means the IT brains behind this operation, I think they put those rules in place to keep the data storage needs for this forum down to a manageable amount.

On top of that, the original designer of this forum doesn't participate very much anymore, and Terry (darkknight) does what he can to fix glitches.

If after hearing that you still want to storm off mad, that's your call.
Hi Big Cliff.I have Calmed down a bit since I my last message..I will tell you what really ticked me off...was the Idea that I asked you Fellows If I was doing allright with my post and you guys said I was doing just fine and just carry on....Will I believe that in my first post I told you guys that this was a Brand new camera and I was just learning how to Use it....So thing seemed all right when I posted for the third time....Well I guess they weren't.. any ways right now I don't know how to shrink any of my Photo's.with out a whole lot of work..I will have two learn how to do this before I post any new post here....I am posting on othersights and there dosn't seem to be a problem....I may have to work out of two folders....One for you and One for them...and this could become a Pain....What I can do is Play around with my software and see if there is someway out of this prodicament.....If it is Feasable I will start posting on your site again.....Maybe you have a solution to the Problem??

Best Regards


Frank W Zervos
__________________
In our family, there is no clear line between religion and fly fishing" Norman Maclean
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 11-20-2007, 01:23 AM
FlySlinger's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wheeling, West Virginia Area
Posts: 291
FlySlinger has a spectacular aura aboutFlySlinger has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: How about some wet Fly's Boy's

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySlinger View Post
Hi Big Cliff.I have Calmed down a bit since I my last message..I will tell you what really ticked me off...was the Idea that I asked you Fellows If I was doing allright with my post and you guys said I was doing just fine and just carry on....Will I believe that in my first post I told you guys that this was a Brand new camera and I was just learning how to Use it....So thing seemed all right when I posted for the third time....Well I guess they weren't.. any ways right now I don't know how to shrink any of my Photo's.with out a whole lot of work..I will have two learn how to do this before I post any new post here....I am posting on othersights and there dosn't seem to be a problem....I may have to work out of two folders....One for you and One for them...and this could become a Pain....What I can do is Play around with my software and see if there is someway out of this prodicament.....If it is Feasable I will start posting on your site again.....Maybe you have a solution to the Problem??

Best Regards


Frank W Zervos




Well Fellows I think that I have figured out how to Decrease the size of my Photo's....I am going to repost some fly's but i think I would rather do it on another topic because this one has had so much controversy.....I hope you don't mind.....Well we will se if this works OK....


Frank W Zervos
__________________
In our family, there is no clear line between religion and fly fishing" Norman Maclean
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 11-20-2007, 07:01 AM
sandfly's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Grand canyon of Pa.
Posts: 1,085
sandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How about some wet Fly's Boy's

just download pics from camera to a file then get Visualizer photo resize(its free) and change all your pics to a smaller size...not that hard to do..I do all mine to 370 x 260 that way they fit on most forums and into all my data bases for flies and insects..
__________________
sandfly/ bob
(www.bigmeadowsflyshop.com)
N.J.B.B.A. #2215

I did not escape.....they gave me a day pass!
from the outer edge of nowhere
fly tying and fishing Gillie..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
South Bend 1122 - What is the weight? HELLFIGHTER5308 General Discussion 2 11-01-2007 06:10 AM
Fishing The Henry's Fork....Bob's Secret Hole Fish Bones Fly Fishing Adventure Articles 0 07-14-2007 12:56 PM
Any experience with William Joseph Stripping Basket? pierce652 Other Gear 3 06-03-2007 08:54 PM
Drought Threatens the Rio Grande Cutthroat Fish Bones Coldwater Articles 0 07-08-2006 09:32 AM
Pontoon boats mac1839 General Discussion 11 05-05-2006 07:06 PM













All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
2005-2014 The North American Fly Fishing Forum. All rights reserved.