The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2007, 02:19 AM

FlySlinger has a spectacular aura aboutFlySlinger has a spectacular aura about
Default How about some Smaller Wet Fly's Boys

Do to some technical difficulties we Lost some Flies....So now we will try to repost a few Wet Fly's again...this time smaller I hope....

Thanks

Frank W Zervos

Image Posting Size Limits

Members shall not LINK to, or insert, any images INSIDE their message post that are wider than 550pxls. Oversize images will be deleted without notification.

Members may ATTACH images to posts that are no larger than 620pxls x 280pxls with a total size no larger than 19.5kb. Valid file extensions are bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

There is a difference between attaching an image and linking to an image inside the body of the post.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If I have deleted any of your images... I'm sorry. However, for the optimal performance and overall look of the forum we must adhere to this policy.

Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:11 AM

sandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to beholdsandfly is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How about some Smaller Wet Fly's Boys

try these..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN6108.JPG (5.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN6151.JPG (6.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN6162.JPG (8.0 KB, 8 views)
N.J.B.B.A. #2215

I did not escape.....they gave me a day pass!
from the outer edge of nowhere
fly tying and fishing Gillie..
Old 11-20-2007, 08:33 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Frank,

Thanks for posting your flies. They are very well tied. You have good proportions and I like your heads. Some very neat ties. What head cement are you using on your flies. If some of you new fly tyers study these flies I think you might learn something. Good pictures also, that new camera is doing a good job.

Frank
Old 11-20-2007, 08:42 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Bob,

Thanks for posting your flies. No doubt that they will catch fish.

Frank
Old 11-20-2007, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
Hi Frank,

Thanks for posting your flies. They are very well tied. You have good proportions and I like your heads. Some very neat ties. What head cement are you using on your flies. If some of you new fly tyers study these flies I think you might learn something. Good pictures also, that new camera is doing a good job.

Frank
Hi Frank I was was giving the Flies a Coat of Daves Fleximent and then after the Daves Dried I was giving them a Coat of Sally Hansons hard as Nails, Clear....

Talk To you Later

Frank W Zervos
Old 11-20-2007, 08:24 PM

Wyatt is on a distinguished road

Hello Frank
Those are some great looking Fly's, the pictures really show the details, what size hooks are these?
Wyatt
Old 11-21-2007, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySlinger View Post
Do to some technical difficulties we Lost some Flies....So now we will try to repost a few Wet Fly's again...this time smaller I hope....

Thanks

Frank W Zervos

Image Posting Size Limits

Members shall not LINK to, or insert, any images INSIDE their message post that are wider than 550pxls. Oversize images will be deleted without notification.

Members may ATTACH images to posts that are no larger than 620pxls x 280pxls with a total size no larger than 19.5kb. Valid file extensions are bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

There is a difference between attaching an image and linking to an image inside the body of the post.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If I have deleted any of your images... I'm sorry. However, for the optimal performance and overall look of the forum we must adhere to this policy.

Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.
Find Yourself a new Boy.......Boys