The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2012, 07:43 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A happy Member

Lucky Guy! That's a beautiful display ! Merry Christmas!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 10-25-2012, 01:28 AM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold

Glad you like it Hugh i will be popping it in the post to you next week with a few extra bits in the parcel.
Got a nice suprise this morning, one of my friends rang to say my sunburst dabbler featured in this months Irish Angler magazine

Click the image to open in full size.
kelkay and gatortransplant like this.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:48 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Oh come on Hugh, it says Ard, yeah, Ard............ I thought it said Ard

Very nice work, very nice!

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 10-25-2012, 02:23 PM

stimmy7 is a splendid one to beholdstimmy7 is a splendid one to beholdstimmy7 is a splendid one to beholdstimmy7 is a splendid one to beholdstimmy7 is a splendid one to beholdstimmy7 is a splendid one to behold

Oh and while I would be happy to receive such a treasure as well... I must say that the title of this thread caused me to chuckle quite a bit...

I know EXACTLY what it takes to make "my Member" happy and I was unsure what I was going to see when I clicked on this...
Old 10-25-2012, 05:12 PM

la_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you, Austin Powers!!
Old 10-25-2012, 08:26 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurie View Post
Glad you like it Hugh i will be popping it in the post to you next week with a few extra bits in the parcel.
Got a nice suprise this morning, one of my friends rang to say my sunburst dabbler featured in this months Irish Angler magazine

Laurie: Great news, congrats!

Larry

Old 10-26-2012, 12:09 PM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold
Default Emergency kit

My friend Gerry lost his fly box last month
this will be in his tying den as a suprise for him, i wonder if he will like it

Old 10-26-2012, 12:15 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Haha good one Lawrence! I'm sure he will appreciate the gesture!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 10-26-2012, 04:37 PM

la_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of light

The possibilities are now endless! Gave me a chuckle that one!
Old 10-26-2012, 05:55 PM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of

Hi Laurie.
A very nice gesture,beeing of Irish Heritance if/when I ever run into you,I'd definately put my hand in my Pocket & shout you ,either a Pint of Guiness or a Belt of Jameison.
Cheers.
Brian.