The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2012, 04:12 AM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold
Default A happy Member

One forum member is going to be a happy guy this Christmas.
I am not going to name him but the flies spell out his name, see if you can name him LOL

Click the image to open in full size.
kelkay, jpbfly, fredaevans and 2 others like this.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:32 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A happy Member

Laurie: I'm sure whoever gets that magnificant piece of work is indeed going to be over joyed! Very nice!

Larry

Old 10-24-2012, 07:26 AM

Eddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to behold

That is a cracking presentation case, the recipient will be over the moon
fredaevans likes this.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:19 AM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

I know who it is, and I'm sure he will be quite happy with the gift!! I like the spelling with the flies as well!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 10-24-2012, 09:34 AM

stimmy7 is a splendid one to beholdstimmy7 is a splendid one to beholdstimmy7 is a splendid one to beholdstimmy7 is a splendid one to beholdstimmy7 is a splendid one to beholdstimmy7 is a splendid one to behold

That's a beaut! Great job...
Old 10-24-2012, 09:41 AM

ted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to behold

I was really hoping to find my name in there. That's an awesome gift!
Old 10-24-2012, 10:16 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted4887 View Post
I was really hoping to find my name in there. That's an awesome gift!
I hear you Ted; wonder what fredaevans would look like?
Old 10-24-2012, 10:38 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful presentation case Laurieyou're unmasked AJ....will you offer me a nice striped tie for naming the member Laurie?
thewalker1013 likes this.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:42 AM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold

Also done one for a raffle at the Irish fly fair next month in Galway, for a cancer charity

Click the image to open in full size.
mcnerney, kelkay and ted4887 like this.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:12 PM

la_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of light

Just saw it on my return from giving a talk at a certain medical school and I have to say that I am overjoyed!!!!!!!

Hugh