The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 11:05 AM

la_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of lightla_jolla1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Presentation sets for friends - thanks Laurie

It is always nice to say thanks to friends, especially those that are good enough to make sharing a fishing trip the best of times on a river. Inspired by Laurie's (on this forum) presentation set, I had him make me a couple for friends and colleagues, with whom I share good times in science and on the stream.
Click the image to open in full size.
I couldn't be happier, and I know that when I swing by their labs, the reminder of good times past and hopefully future, will be there on the wall.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:17 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Presentation sets for friends - thanks Laurie

SO YES!

Old 10-31-2012, 12:11 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Yeah, these are full of all sorts of win. Lucky guys, and awesome that you work with people who join you for fishing! I've been trying to lure a number of the people in my department into fly fishing...

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 10-31-2012, 12:23 PM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold

Hi HUgh
I bet they will be over the moon with Them, I have done some more for a couple of well known fishing celebrities that are coming over to the Irish fly fair in Galway next month.just tying up some wullfs with the deer hair you shipped over , it is brilliant stuff.
All the best from a wet and cold Ireland.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:39 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Don't worry Laurie, it's wet and cold for a lot of us over here right now too! Love to see your results for the celebrities as well!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 10-31-2012, 12:40 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go Laurie!