The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > General Fly Tying Discussions

General Fly Tying Discussions Talk about anything somewhat related to fly tying...

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2012, 07:09 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quick question

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver creek View Post
or ROTFLMAO
I don't know what this means!

...o wait...it's coming to me... Rolling On The Floor ... I'm not sure I've ever rolled on the floor while laughing my @ss off.

A little stroll down Google lane got me to this comprehensive list of text shorthand. Completely and utterly insane! More than half of these are just plain dumb. Why in the world would "Like Leno on Meth" need an acronym? Why in the world would anyone even know this??

The Largest List of Text Message Shorthand (IM, SMS) and Internet Acronyms Found of the Web - kept current and up-to-date by NetLingo The Internet Dictionary: Online Dictionary of Computer and Internet Terms, Acronyms, Text Messaging, Smileys ;-)